JFK false flag victim

this debate was over when I pointed out 4 of 4 brothers had assassination attempts.

if you say conspiracy doesn't exist here, then you may as well claim Dallas city doesn't exist

you done.
it's over.
accept your shame
Wrong.

You were incorrect about all four of them having assassination attempts.

No one tried to assassinate Joseph Kennedy.

In addition it would not matter as it would not prove a conspiracy period. Sorry you failed and it was over when facts proved you wrong.
Good Riddance to All of Them

Joe, Jr., was typical of how richlovers want to think of the Kennedys as victims. Just like all the rest, his cocksure carelessness, impatience, and insistence on being the absolute authority is what got him and his crew killed.

if the kennedys were raised from the grave and told you government elements killed them, you would still deny it
The Best Ideas Money Can Buy

The arrogant loose-cannon Kennedys deserved it. Because of our self-appointed rulers' control over all the different opinions, that one is never offered. If it were, the sheep's response would be, "I've never heard that before, so it must be stupid."

Hmm, it appears a few people disagree with my assertion JFK is coming back .... and empowered by Satan to boot.

Oh, I'm sooooo surprised.

JohnPrewett
Honestly, I thought you were being sarcastic.

As to the OP - This is like when little kids learn a new word and then have to use it for everything. In this case, its the phrase "false flag".

Why should I be concerned with scorn from a forum like this....

I expect all of you think the whole Revelation is crazy/fiction. Not just what I (and a very few others) derive from it.
Sheeeesh, I'd bet big percent of you think it's crazy just to believe in Jesus ... or just to believe in God.

Most of you think God never did anything .... much less make a prophecy and make it come to pass. Most all of my critics are just dunces
I imagine you are quite used to scorn

That's pretty much what this entire thread and forum is for.

I expect all of you think the whole Revelation is crazy/fiction. Not just what I (and a very few others) derive from it.
Sheeeesh, I'd bet big percent of you think it's crazy just to believe in Jesus ... or just to believe in God.

Most of you think God never did anything .... much less make a prophecy and make it come to pass. Most all of my critics are just dunces

Conspiracy theorists are scum

Was just reading about conspiracies. I'll find and post it.

They are simpletons

They are simpletons

You're even more of a simpleton dunce with your out of hand dismissal of all conspiracy theories.

mm
Once again, the simplest explanation is the most likely

Oswald read in the paper that the JFK motorcade would go by his workplace. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

A little more detail explains a lot.

The Dallas papers printed the motorcade route on Wed before the assassination but Oswald probably did not see it until Thursday. His coworkers stated it was his typical habit to pick up and read day old newspapers on the floor of the break room as he was too cheap to buy his own.

It was on thursday that his typical behavior changed dramatically and he decided to spend a weeknight with his wife at Ruth Payne's house which he had never done before, instead coming to visit only on weekends. Obvious this was to retrieve his rifle which was stored in a blanket in Ruth Payne's garage. HE also left his wedding ring ( which Marina said he had never removed ) in a teacup on his wife's dresser along with a little money.

Clearly he was planning his attempt on kennedy's life.

It was not quite spur of the moment but pretty close with only two days and a night to plan his attempt.

I mentioned before that he probably knew he had no hope of escaping or getting away with it but that does not preclude a desperate ATTEMPT to get away which he tried for, even if he knew the odds were overwhelming that he was going to get caught.

What makes all of this important is that conspiracy theorists insist that his behavior was erratic and not what one would expect but in fact it is EXACTLY what one would expect from someone who just pulled off the murder of the century and his brain is racing a thousand different ways wondering when he will be caught, while also wondering if there is even a snowball's chance that he can slip away and avoid capture.

If he had been the chosen assassin of USSR, Cuba, Mafia or CIA he would have at least been provided with a better weapon than a $19.95 surplus mail order rifle
True.

The weapon was good enough to do the job but still not a very good rifle.

A conspiracy would also have provided a more clear motive. We can only make educated guesses about his motive. Conspiracy theorists will claim that this indicates a conspiracy as he was killed before he ever confessed or admitted it. But in fact it argues against a conspiracy.

Conspiracy planners would have built some sort of background story with a clear reason for Oswald to Hate Kennedy and to provide motivation.

They would want this in order to avoid having people dig deep and asking question which they had to do after Oswald died.
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

All conspiracy theories are plants. The ruling class's game plan will never be discovered if we keep looking up to the insincere people who are hired to send us off on wild goose chases.

No doubt many are. But you have no grounds to declare "all" are.

They are simpletons

You're even more of a simpleton dunce with your out of hand dismissal of all conspiracy theories.
You goofy

They are simpletons

No he is not.

None of these theories have evidence.

That which can be asserted without evidence can and should be dismissed without evidence.

mm
Once again, the simplest explanation is the most likely

Oswald read in the paper that the JFK motorcade would go by his workplace. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

The Dallas papers printed the motorcade route on Wed before the assassination but Oswald probably did not see it until Thursday. His coworkers stated it was his typical habit to pick up and read day old newspapers on the floor of the break room as he was too cheap to buy his own.

It was on thursday that his typical behavior changed dramatically and he decided to spend a weeknight with his wife at Ruth Payne's house which he had never done before, instead coming to visit only on weekends. Obvious this was to retrieve his rifle which was stored in a blanket in Ruth Payne's garage. HE also left his wedding ring ( which Marina said he had never removed ) in a teacup on his wife's dresser along with a little money.

It was not quite spur of the moment but pretty close with only two days and a night to plan his attempt.

I mentioned before that he probably knew he had no hope of escaping or getting away with it but that does not preclude a desperate ATTEMPT to get away which he tried for, even if he knew the odds were overwhelming that he was going to get caught.

What makes all of this important is that conspiracy theorists insist that his behavior was erratic and not what one would expect but in fact it is EXACTLY what one would expect from someone who just pulled off the murder of the century and his brain is racing a thousand different ways wondering when he will be caught, while also wondering if there is even a snowball's chance that he can slip away and avoid capture.

If he had been the chosen assassin of USSR, Cuba, Mafia or CIA he would have at least been provided with a better weapon than a $19.95 surplus mail order rifle
True.

A conspiracy would also have provided a more clear motive. We can only make educated guesses about his motive. Conspiracy theorists will claim that this indicates a conspiracy as he was killed before he ever confessed or admitted it. But in fact it argues against a conspiracy.

Conspiracy planners would have built some sort of background story with a clear reason for Oswald to Hate Kennedy and to provide motivation.

They would want this in order to avoid having people dig deep and asking question which they had to do after Oswald died.

All conspiracy theories are plants. The ruling class's game plan will never be discovered if we keep looking up to the insincere people who are hired to send us off on wild goose chases.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.

mm

True.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.
Which you have said several times this year already.

I guess since all of your posts are continually stupid it is possible.

I'll just mark this down as another debate win
Self declared victories are so shallow

I was apologizing for assuming he had access to it that morning. Those who think Oswald is this lone nut still cannot account for him not having all of his arsenal at his disposal when it would have been so easy to just carry the gun with him to work as well as the elaborate packaging for the rifle.

I was watching the Forensic Files one night and one of the homicide investigators (ironically from Texas) said (Paraphrasing) that 10% of what they do is technique and skill; the rest is common sense. It would be common sense for him to carry the gun with him if he was going to go through the time and trouble of carrying the rifle in a package he made...
To me, it was just a choice he made

I doubt it. On one hand it would cost him nothing to bring it; he was packaging up his rifle anyway.... If he had no escape plan the ONLY other scenario of how it plays out is encountering the police. That he killed one cop shows us his mindset on that day.

There are just too many reasons to bring the pistol along. This is why I think he had to have an escape plan in mind.

Of course the knife does cut both ways....why not bring the gun along "just in case" the plan goes awry? Maybe...he thought the pistol would spook whoever was supposed to give him passage???

I'll just mark this down as another debate win
Self declared victories are so shallow

I was apologizing for assuming he had access to it that morning. Those who think Oswald is this lone nut still cannot account for him not having all of his arsenal at his disposal when it would have been so easy to just carry the gun with him to work as well as the elaborate packaging for the rifle.

I was watching the Forensic Files one night and one of the homicide investigators (ironically from Texas) said (Paraphrasing) that 10% of what they do is technique and skill; the rest is common sense. It would be common sense for him to carry the gun with him if he was going to go through the time and trouble of carrying the rifle in a package he made...
To me, it was just a choice he made

I doubt it. On one hand it would cost him nothing to bring it; he was packaging up his rifle anyway.... If he had no escape plan the ONLY other scenario of how it plays out is encountering the police. That he killed one cop shows us his mindset on that day.

There are just too many reasons to bring the pistol along. This is why I think he had to have an escape plan in mind.

Of course the knife does cut both ways....why not bring the gun along "just in case" the plan goes awry? Maybe...he thought the pistol would spook whoever was supposed to give him passage???

But all pretty much moot since he had neither weapon with him when he began to plan the murder and had a choice of which one to retrieve.

Obviously the rifle was more important.

when your escape plan is to go back to work and blend in, the last thing you need is a pistol
Judging from his behavior he may not have had a plan at all other than shoot at Kennedy.

His behavior immediately after the shooting is like someone not sure whether to run or play it cool and stay put. He seems to have changed his mind more than once. He went down to the second floor and loitered briefly. HE was confronted by a cop and co worker while buying a coke. He then slipped out one of the few doors not yet sealed off. Finally he tried to take a bus but it was stalled in traffic and switched to a taxi.

He was probably in a state of near hysteria or panic and was not sure what to do. Run or hide or fight he did a little of each and such indecision would seem typical of someone who is not too bright but did manage to exploit an opportunity which is what he was.

when your escape plan is to go back to work and blend in, the last thing you need is a pistol
Judging from his behavior he may not have had a plan at all other than shoot at Kennedy.

His behavior immediately after the shooting is like someone not sure whether to run or play it cool and stay put. He seems to have changed his mind more than once. He went down to the second floor and loitered briefly. HE was confronted by a cop and co worker while buying a coke. He then slipped out one of the few doors not yet sealed off. Finally he tried to take a bus but it was stalled in traffic and switched to a taxi.

He was probably in a state of near hysteria or panic and was not sure what to do. Run or hide or fight he did a little of each and such indecision would seem typical of someone who is not too bright but did manage to exploit an opportunity which is what he was.
I honestly think he had no plans of escape
Something a trained assassin for the Soviets, Cubans, the mob or CIA would have taken care of

Something a trained assassin for the Soviets, Cubans, the mob or CIA would have taken care of

Again, assumes facts not in evidence. I know we're all spit balling here. I don't think anyone is making the argument that Oswald was a trained assassin. If they are, they are woefully ignorant of what a trained assassin would have in his arsenal. I think in the trip to Mexico City in the month before he killed JFK, he offered up his services to the Russians (who likely rejected him) and the Cubans (who were still pissed over the bay of pigs) and they basically told him to knock himself out pledging support that was never requisitioned, never planned for and of course never materialized in Dallas. If Oswald goes through with it, it blackens the eye of the nation that invaded you. If he doesn't go through with it, oh well; nothing ventured...nothing gained. Once it happened and his support wasn't there...he went home and got his gun and the rest is history.

Again, assumes facts not in evidence. I know we're all spit balling here. I don't think anyone is making the argument that Oswald was a trained assassin. If they are, they are woefully ignorant of what a trained assassin would have in his arsenal. I think in the trip to Mexico City in the month before he killed JFK, he offered up his services to the Russians (who likely rejected him) and the Cubans (who were still pissed over the bay of pigs) and they basically told him to knock himself out pledging support that was never requisitioned, never planned for and of course never materialized in Dallas. If Oswald goes through with it, it blackens the eye of the nation that invaded you. If he doesn't go through with it, oh well; nothing ventured...nothing gained. Once it happened and his support wasn't there...he went home and got his gun and the rest is history.
Oswald had no idea JFK would be parading past his window till the day before.

Not much time for a conspiracy

Oswald acted alone

Forum List

Back