Jihad in America

What would you like to know about Islam?
I would like you to explain the moral differentiation between the prophet Mohammed taking Aisha to be his bride, as it compares to the Christian account of God raping, and subsequently impregnating a year old girl who was already married to another.

Muhammad is not God.
Your reply offers no moral comparison.
There is no comparison between man and God. Is there?
Still you offer no insight as to the moral comparison... You don't know... Do you?

No, you do not know. You injected God into this. Have you got God figured out?

What battle? What was the name of it and in what year did it occur? Also you can plainly see those verses do not apply to just one battle.
I am not your teacher. Look it up and educate yourself.

Cause you don't know jack about Islam or the Quran. .... :cool:

That is easy to say but hard to prove. I know plenty about the Koran and Hadith. It is your remarks that show your ignorance. Did you flunk Apology 101?

I would like you to explain the moral differentiation between the prophet Mohammed taking Aisha to be his bride, as it compares to the Christian account of God raping, and subsequently impregnating a year old girl who was already married to another.

Muhammad is not God.
Still you offer no insight as to the moral comparison... You don't know... Do you?

Now your just changing the subject... You don't know.

Muhammad is not God.

Now your just changing the subject... You don't know.

You want to know about Muhammads morals or lack of them? Here you go.
The Life of Muhammad

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."

Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone
who could prove this wrong based on Islamic texts.

The reward has gone unclaimed.

Another "No" ... :cool:

Ok.....who taught you about the Quran and Islam?

I am largely self taught. The literature is out there for anyone who wishes to know. But the most important thing to remember Islam can coexist with no one, it would be against everything the perfect human being Muhammad said.

Muslims do not decide what the religion is, only how much of it they are willing to act on.

They're here and they're preparing to turn our nation into something like the Middle East. Destroy anyone and everything that's not Muslim.

If you wish to read a truly deep and complicated conspiracy theory, I suggest you take the time to go to Islamic “Sleeper” Cells, Hezbollah (Shia) & Brotherhood (Sunni), Prepping Jihad in America: The Proofs and view any or all of the links and videos. It all could scare the sheite out of you – or cause you to laugh yourself sick.

well hate to break the news to you but the only way to stop them is get rid of the CIA since they fund them. the last president that tried to get rid of the CIA,our last REAL president,paid the price for it by doing so on nov 22nd 1963

guess nobody wants to learn about this fact.

Muslims do not decide what the religion is, only how much of it they are willing to act on.
The exact same thing can be said for Christianity. And I've said as much to you. Simply because your not a devout Christian, obedient to the "Word"; that does not make your religion superior in practice. It merely means that you are poorly practiced in the religion you claim.

The exact same thing can be said for Christianity. And I've said as much to you. Simply because your not a devout Christian, obedient to the "Word"; that does not make your religion superior in practice. It merely means that you are poorly practiced in the religion you claim.

Who has claimed to be Christian? And who is scared of Christians?

Forum List

Back