Jihad in America

Then you deny what Muhammad said? If you believe what he said Islam will not coexist by design.
Really? What exactly did he say?? .... :dunno:
Stop playing. Read the signature again, it is very similar to what Muhammad said.

Muslim:C9B1N31
“I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in
me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought.

That is Islams agenda and it is relentless. You agree?

Another "No" ... :cool:

Ok.....who taught you about the Quran and Islam?

Muslims do not decide what the religion is, only how much of it they are willing to act on.
The exact same thing can be said for Christianity. And I've said as much to you. Simply because your not a devout Christian, obedient to the "Word"; that does not make your religion superior in practice. It merely means that you are poorly practiced in the religion you claim.

Who has claimed to be Christian? And who is scared of Christians?
More attempts to change the subject. All this shuckin', and jivin' you're doing... And I've only asked one question so far... Its apparent that you realize you cannot truthfully answer the question, without bring Christianity into the same negative light that you cast upon Islam. So instead, you choose not to answer the question; but instead ask a bunch of irrelevant questions in a vain attempt to change the subject.... I think were done here.

Muslims do not decide what the religion is, only how much of it they are willing to act on.
The exact same thing can be said for Christianity. And I've said as much to you. Simply because your not a devout Christian, obedient to the "Word"; that does not make your religion superior in practice. It merely means that you are poorly practiced in the religion you claim.

More attempts to change the subject. All this shuckin', and jivin' you're doing... And I've only asked one question so far... Its apparent that you realize you cannot truthfully answer the question, without bring Christianity into the same negative light that you cast upon Islam. So instead, you choose not to answer the question; but instead ask a bunch of irrelevant questions in a vain attempt to change the subject.... I think were done here.

That is because Christianity and its doctrine does not contain the violence and sanctioning of terror that Islams doctrine does. That is a truth you can't accept. So I am fine being done with you. Your willful ignorance is something only you can fix.

That is because Christianity and its doctrine does not contain the violence and sanctioning of terror that Islams doctrine does. That is a truth you can't accept. So I am fine being done with you. Your willful ignorance is something only you can fix.
So much irony, and denial...

That is because Christianity and its doctrine does not contain the violence and sanctioning of terror that Islams doctrine does.
While it was revealed many posts ago, that your knowledge of Islam was selectively limited; this latest post of yours reveals that you know equally little about Christianity. You chose a very strange hill to die on....

That is because Christianity and its doctrine does not contain the violence and sanctioning of terror that Islams doctrine does.
While it was revealed many posts ago, that your knowledge of Islam was selectively limited; this latest post of yours reveals that you know equally little about Christianity. You chose a very strange hill to die on....

Guess what, every time I hear that I am more sure my knowledge is quite enough to handle any of you idiots here. Now I am talking about a violent supremacist and relentless political ideology in the guise of a religion. I say it is false and only supported by one man, Muhammad.

That you think Christian doctrine is anywhere even close means you are simply a dumbass who has serious comprehension issues.

Now would you like to explain jihad, examine the verses and explain them to all of us? If not, I can.

:
Qur’an
2:216
“Jihad (holy fighting in Allah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you
dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a
thing which is good for you, and like a thing
which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not.”

There is a start. As you can see it, Jihad, is an obligation.
Bukhari:V4B52N311
“Allah’s Apostle said, ‘There is no migration after the Con-
quest of Mecca, but only Jihad. When you are called by the Muslim ruler for Jihad fighting,
you should go forth immediately, responding to the call.’”

Muhammad is the Muslim leader until and beyond today. Also that means the verse is open ended and stresses the obligation of Jihad again.
Qur’an 47:4
“So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in
Allah’s Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of
them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making
(them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits
Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue
carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.”

That definitely is a forever war verse. Still stressing the obligation of the follower. Now we know it is a duty.
Muslim:C40B20N4676
“Jihad Is Compulsory.”

Last edited:
Islam sucks. A lot of its worshippers not in the Western World take their book of violence and pedophilia literally.
Christianity has its own problems. Like a history of rape, pedophilia and violence.
Jews have a history of perversion, conquest and a victim mentality.
All Abrahamic religions suck. They were all created by savage sand dwellers.

:
Qur’an
“Jihad (holy fighting in Allah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you

quest of Mecca, but only Jihad. When you are called by the Muslim ruler for Jihad fighting,

Muhammad is the Muslim leader until and beyond today. Also that means the verse is open ended and stresses the obligation of Jihad again.
Allah’s Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of
them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making
(them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits
Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue
carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.”

That definitely is a forever war verse. Still stressing the obligation of the follower. Now we know it is a duty.
“Jihad Is Compulsory.”
^^^^^^ Pasting & copying a bunch of disconnected verses doesn't prove anything except that you have No idea what you are talking about. ... :cool:

:
Qur’an

“Jihad Is Compulsory.”
^^^^^^ Pasting & copying a bunch of disconnected verses doesn't prove anything except that you have No idea what you are talking about. ... :cool:

Those verses are connected by the subject of jihad. To say they are not connected is very stupid. What else you got?

Those verses are connected by the subject of jihad. To say they are not connected is very stupid. What else you got?
Each verse you copied and pasted dealt with a specific issue and was given at various times.

All you did was cobble them together in a random order that made absolutely No logical sense.

Basically, as a way to validate your absurd agenda of nonsense.

Try again..... :cool:

Each verse you copied and pasted dealt with a specific issue and was given at various times.

All you did was cobble them together in a random order that made absolutely No logical sense.

Basically, as a way to validate your absurd agenda of nonsense.

Try again..... :cool:

That is ridiculous. And my agenda is not the concern,Jihad is. And those verses themselves prove they are for no specific time.

Take 47.4. Tell me the incident in the Hadith does that belong to? Should I wait?

Take 47.4. Tell me the incident in the Hadith does that belong to? Should I wait?
There is no Hadith listed as 47:4 .. :cool:

So you might want to inform the anti-Islamic hate site you get your misinformation from about their mistake.

Like I said before, you have zero idea what you are talking about.

And are looking more foolish with every post. ... :cuckoo:

There is no Hadith listed as 47:4 .. :cool:

So you might want to inform the anti-Islamic hate site you get your misinformation from about their mistake.

Like I said before, you have zero idea what you are talking about.

And are looking more foolish with every post. ... :cuckoo:
It is Koran verse(one I quoted) and the Hadith is needed to understand the Koran. If you don't know that why are you here. You obviously are full of shit.

It is Koran verse(one I quoted) and the Hadith is needed to understand the Koran. If you don't know that why are you here. You obviously are full of shit.
Obviously you have gotten them mixed up in your mind and have become confused. .. :cuckoo:

No muslim needs the Hadith's to understand the Quran.....because the Quran is easy to understand, except for people like you.

And your knowledge of what the Hadith's are about is basically zero. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back