Jihadist Ritual Murder & Mutilation at the Mall

Palestinians mutilating Jews

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7r370iY26E]Ever Heard of the Ramallah Lynching - YouTube[/ame]

I heard they also pulled the wings off of grasshoppers. .. :eek:
Sunni continues to provide us with examples of typical Muslim mentality, and we thank him for that.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Chos you heyvoun, Muslim animals tortured their victims. Many articles about this have been written. They found bodies hanging on hooks with body parts missing, you friggin Hezbollah dirtbag. Farsi baladi, bacheh Kooni? Ha ha ha.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tortured-maimed-in-al-shabab-attacks/2882299/
Doctor describes al-Shabab's savagery: 'You find people with hooks hanging from the roof.'

Gary Strauss, USA TODAY 2:57 p.m. EDT September 27, 2013

The al-Shabab terrorists who seized a Kenyan shopping mall for four days tortured, maimed and mutilated some of their 67 victims, leaving a tattered scene of ghoulish, gruesome remains that investigators likened to scenes from a horror movie.

Hostages were left hanging and had their eyes gouged, others were dismembered. Others had their throats slashed or were castrated and had fingers amputated, according to media reports quoting soldiers, medical personnel and investigators sorting through the rubble of the collapsed mall.

Kenya's The Star, quoting a forensics doctor, said all of the victims were mutilated. Britain's Daily Mail reported children stashed in refrigerators with knives in their bodies.

"You find people with hooks hanging from the roof. They removed eyes, ears, nose. Actually if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers," said the doctor.

Last edited:
Zionist juden in Israel are more about putting people into camps and slowly starving them to death.

They learned this from their mentors in nazi Germany. .. :cool:

Have you ever seen any palestinians up close, sunni? For starving they certainly
carry around lots of ADIPOSE Ever seen a palestinian girl dance?-----if you ever
encounter such a phenomenon-----stay clear so you do not get slapped in the head
with belly flab. I so admire their courage------If I were that flabby I would
never dance. Sometimes I wonder how the young ones had TIME to
get that way. I did put on weight in my old age----ie--I am no longer 110 lbs----
----but it took DECADES By age 20 I could never have EATEN so much ---
as to match the corpulence of those chicks.
In the whole decade of the 1930s---
the ONLY BOOK that was translated into arabic was MEIN KAMPF ----the
URDU translation of Mein Kampf-----came out before the Urdu translation of the
koran

I would like to know------has the koran ever been translated into FARSI?
I don't even know if Mein Kampf was.......ANYONE??? Hard for me to
imagine that it was not-----maybe sherri knows

Zionist juden in Israel are more about putting people into camps and slowly starving them to death.

They learned this from their mentors in nazi Germany. .. :cool:

Have you ever seen any palestinians up close, sunni? For starving they certainly
carry around lots of ADIPOSE Ever seen a palestinian girl dance?-----if you ever
encounter such a phenomenon-----stay clear so you do not get slapped in the head
with belly flab. I so admire their courage------If I were that flabby I would
never dance. Sometimes I wonder how the young ones had TIME to
get that way. I did put on weight in my old age----ie--I am no longer 110 lbs----
----but it took DECADES By age 20 I could never have EATEN so much ---
as to match the corpulence of those chicks.
In the whole decade of the 1930s---
the ONLY BOOK that was translated into arabic was MEIN KAMPF ----the
URDU translation of Mein Kampf-----came out before the Urdu translation of the
koran

I would like to know------has the koran ever been translated into FARSI?
I don't even know if Mein Kampf was.......ANYONE??? Hard for me to
imagine that it was not-----maybe sherri knows
Yes of course the Koran has been translated into Farsi. But it is read only in Arabic in Mosques.

The word 'Palestinian' is one of the worlds greatest inventions
And one of the worlds greatest Catastrophes, similar to the appearance of Mohammad on the world scene and rise of Islam.

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece. Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley. and formed part of the 5th Persian satrapy.

Approximately a century later, Aristotle used a similar definition in Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake (λίμνη) in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea.

Later writers such as Polemon, and Pausanias also used the term to refer to the same region. This usage was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Statius, as well as Roman-era Greek writers such as Plutarch, Dio Chrysostom and Roman-era Judean writers such as Philo of Alexandria[16] and Josephus.

Other writers, such as Strabo, a prominent Roman-era Greek geographer, referred to the region as Coele-Syria around 10–20 CE. The term was first used to denote an official province of the Roman Empire in c.135 CE, when the Roman authorities, following the suppression of the Bar Kokhba Revolt, combined Iudaea Province with Galilee and other surrounding cities such as Ashkelon to form "Syria Palaestina" (Syria Palaestina), which some scholars state was in order to complete the dissociation with Judaea.

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece. Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley. and formed part of the 5th Persian satrapy.

Approximately a century later, Aristotle used a similar definition in Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake (λίμνη) in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea.

Later writers such as Polemon, and Pausanias also used the term to refer to the same region. This usage was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Statius, as well as Roman-era Greek writers such as Plutarch, Dio Chrysostom and Roman-era Judean writers such as Philo of Alexandria[16] and Josephus.

Other writers, such as Strabo, a prominent Roman-era Greek geographer, referred to the region as Coele-Syria around 10–20 CE. The term was first used to denote an official province of the Roman Empire in c.135 CE, when the Roman authorities, following the suppression of the Bar Kokhba Revolt, combined Iudaea Province with Galilee and other surrounding cities such as Ashkelon to form "Syria Palaestina" (Syria Palaestina), which some scholars state was in order to complete the dissociation with Judaea.

And the inhabitants were called 'PHilistines' , not Palestinians. Philistines were NOT Arabs

I wonder what drugs Sunni Boy was taking when he decided to convert to Islam
After smoking some very potent Saudi Arabian hashish, he got dizzy and dropped on all fours. It happened in an instant. His Muslim friend approached from behind to complete the conversion, and the rest is history...it was love at first shove.

And the inhabitants were called 'PHilistines' , not Palestinians. Philistines were NOT Arabs
Be careful, we must remember his limited ability to process information due to his lack of proper education.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

And all this has exactly what relevance to Muslim animals torturing and mutilating their victims, many of them kids, in the Kenyan mall?

The many security cameras in the mall are providing much of the information investigators have to go on. Surveillance tapes show that wounded civilians were executed, but there is no evidence of torture or mutilation of bodies up to this point, one official said.

None of the bodies of the militants killed in the deadly siege have been clearly identified. Even the four attackers captured on security cameras are being called “pink shirt, white shirt, black shirt, blue shirt,” because investigators are not sure of their real names

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/12/w...l=1&adxnnlx=1381936692-JXOIrXI96O9+HG2w/6QqRQ

Last edited:
The many security cameras in the mall are providing much of the information investigators have to go on. Surveillance tapes show that wounded civilians were executed, but there is no evidence of torture or mutilation of bodies up to this point, one official said.

None of the bodies of the militants killed in the deadly siege have been clearly identified. Even the four attackers captured on security cameras are being called “pink shirt, white shirt, black shirt, blue shirt,” because investigators are not sure of their real names

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/12/w...l=1&adxnnlx=1381936692-JXOIrXI96O9+HG2w/6QqRQ
So? They found bodies that they couldn't ID, but showed clear signs of torture and mutilations.

Similar acts of torture, rape, beheading and mutilation regularly occur in South America, Mexico, Africa (Charles Taylor, the Congo). These tactics have nothing to do with "religion". They are intended to intimidate and terrorize civilians.

The word 'Palestinian' is one of the worlds greatest inventions

The word has been around for centuries -----you can find it in old books----which
describe the jews living in the middle east------in the land that Herodotus called
PALESTINA----with a "P" I found it in faded paint----on an old abandoned building--
in an kind of obscure side road----in MANHATTAN A long word in hebrew letters.
----hebrew words are written in few letters----like mostly ---2 to 5 letters. ---
LONG words usually mean FOREIGN words in Hebrew. So I worked hard to
WORK IT OUT--------it said "PALESTINIAN" dated 1922 The building
had contained some sort of organization for the support of jews living over there.---
back then arabs living in the land Herodotus called "palestina" were called
******)))))) ARABS (((((((******

I stumbled into an old TRAVEL MAGAZINE too------a few pictures of jews
called "palestinians" this kind of stuff goes back 100 years------stuff
still lying around here and there

I find it really interesting that there is a people who cannot PRONOUNCE
what they are. Long ago when I was young----I noticed a small store--
in which some veggies and fruits were sold------one box full of PEACHES
was labeled "BEECHES" I wonder if Herodotus knew that ISA who
was the ORIGINAL PALESTINIAN called himself a "BALESTINIAN"

Similar acts of torture, rape, beheading and mutilation regularly occur in South America, Mexico, Africa (Charles Taylor, the Congo). These tactics have nothing to do with "religion". They are intended to intimidate and terrorize civilians.

Congrats Coyote------you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ----lots of different ethnic groups
do a kind of RITUAL MUTILATION of "enemies" It is likely that the arabs of
arabia did it. and they carried the custom forth with them ---during the
GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST Ritual mutilation of enemies is
NOT A HINDU CUSTOM------but pakistani muslims do it. That which pakistani
muslims do in emulation of arabs fascinates me In general---IRANIAN MUSLIMS
are not so keen on emulating arabs as are Pakistanis. You seem to have an interest
in ----these kinds of anthropologic issues. It might interest you to know----how I got
my information regarding SUNNIS and SHIITES------I got it by observing pakistanis
interacting with Iranians and from one of the first muslims I knew VERY WELL----
a shiite from New Dehli -------I saw the behavior but had no idea upon what it was based
FOR YEARS --------(all right here in the USA) Ok ---call me a liar because you cannot
google it.

Here we go with the Islam apology and false comparisons again. The Kenyan mall was attacked by Islamic Jihadists. Those countries you mentioned are not known for torture and mutilations of innocent people in a shopping mall. It's usually violence resulting from warfare against rivals whether it be gangs, tribal or political.

So? They found bodies that they couldn't ID, but showed clear signs of torture and mutilations.
Why would the un-identified Militants bodies show signs of Torture?
Wikipedia even mentions "israeli involvement"
Westgate shopping mall attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back