Jill Steinburg Losing The Battle.We Need To Find Her More States To Recount.Please Help !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_doh: Poor Jill is really in distress by now as she learns that Wisconsin is refusing to count the chads one at a time. And now we find out that she needs to take her case to the Pennsylvania courts, and on top of that, Trump still has won Michigan by 2.1 Million votes !!!! :fu:
So what do we do now? Are there any other states where Trump whipped Hillary's big butt by 100,000 to 500,000 votes that we can suggest for her?
Maybe some of the states in Canada and Mexico for starters?
:funnyface: :laugh2: :popcorn:

:eusa_doh: Poor Jill is really in distress by now as she learns that Wisconsin is refusing to count the chads one at a time. And now we find out that she needs to take her case to the Pennsylvania courts, and on top of that, Trump still has won Michigan by 2.1 Million votes !!!! :fu:
So what do we do now? Are there any other states where Trump whipped Hillary's big butt by 100,000 to 500,000 votes that we can suggest for her?

A little off topic, but interesting- I just saw Jill sucking Rachel Maddows dick.

A little off topic, but interesting- I just saw Jill sucking Rachel Maddows dick.
I think Texas is next in line,,,,but the rule is,,,Jill would have to ride that mechanical bull for 45 seconds first.

Forum List

Back