Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
As he and many others in Congress should.

---Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg---

It is therefore generally understood, Jim, that a congressional committee may not inquire into matters which are reserved to the states," he continued. "In summary, these requests are unconstitutional. Consider yourself schooled, Jim."

---Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg---

Lol, I bet Bragg is shaking in his boots. Good Ole Jim the groomer in chief. The guy helped cover up hundreds upon hundreds of sexual molestation of under age wrestlers at OSU camps. The groomer in chief was to stupid to pass the the bar exam.So he is dumber than the worst lawyer out there. What a joke and who gives a duck what the retard groomer in chief does or says. What a joke.

I like Jim Jordan....but sometimes I think he is all talk....all talk and no action....

Hopefully this time he will come up with the goods!

Hope Springs eternal!:(

You think that.

Bonnie Dumanis, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Pelosi... they KNOW THAT....

All they had to do was subpoena UnderwearGate tapes...

Jordan should be investigated for obstructing justice, attempting to intimidate a public official and malfeasance.

Oh noooooo. Jim Jordan is so tough. I bet Bragg is shaking in his boots and not able to sleep. Wow, Jim really showed him!!!

Trump made a false statement to the state of NY which makes it a state issue. Congress has no oversight powers over state investigations.
What false statement did President Trump make to the state of NY? And why would anyone care? It's like lying to Somalia.

I'll wait, you diseased, smelly witch.

7gmyz4.jpg

It is therefore generally understood, Jim, that a congressional committee may not inquire into matters which are reserved to the states," he continued. "In summary, these requests are unconstitutional. Consider yourself schooled, Jim."

As Jordan pointed out, he used federal money for his investigation. That gives Congress every right to question him.

I bet Bragg is shaking in his boots and not able to sleep. Wow, Jim really showed him!!!
We really should ask Morti, aka Alvin the Chipmunk , how he is coping with the pressure .
That poor voiceless wonder has so many problems , in addition to his weight.
It's so unfair that he is going to be eaten alive by The Tangerine

Oh noooooo. Jim Jordan is so tough. I bet Bragg is shaking in his boots and not able to sleep. Wow, Jim really showed him!!!
Progs have a large ocean wave pushing them to shore in Congress. Republicans have the undertow to deal with. Otherwise, they are traitors also And of course a percentage are. We voters can be strung along as we have for many years. The arguments today is who are the corrupted? Endless allegations with Progs always so innocent. And prog elites are some of the nastiest people there are with a few corrupted criminal types jettisoned as if to show everyone how fair "democracy" is.

Forum List

Back