Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

Where do you guys get this from? Bragg spelled it all out in the statement of fact.

Did you read it?

Show me in the indictment where he lists the second supposed crime. He didn't. It mentions "the crime" without telling us what that crime was.

Nope. Bragg can’t bring federal charges And has not
He is going after Trump for a federal election violation paying hush money supposedly as a unannounced campaign contribution

Show me in the indictment where he lists the second supposed crime. He didn't. It mentions "the crime" without telling us what that crime was.
The second crime isn’t in the indictment because he isn’t prosecuting the second crime.

The second crime was already prosecuted by the DoJ. We all know what that second crime is.

It’s bizarre that you’re pretending this isn’t known.

The second crime isn’t in the indictment because he isn’t prosecuting the second crime.

The second crime was already prosecuted by the DoJ. We all know what that second crime is.

It’s bizarre that you’re pretending this isn’t known.

No, it never said that. If you're going to try and turn a misdemeanor of the first crime into a felony because it covered up the second crime, we have to know what that second crime is.

No, it never said that. If you're going to try and turn a misdemeanor of the first crime into a felony because it covered up the second crime, we have to know what that second crime is.
As I’ve been trying to say, we do know what the second crime is. It’s explained in the statement of fact.

Did you read it or not?

I bet you didn’t. You’re just repeating what you’ve been told.

As I’ve been trying to say, we do know what the second crime is. It’s explained in the statement of fact.

Did you read it or not?

I bet you didn’t. You’re just repeating what you’ve been told.

I read the indictment. Nowhere does it state what that second crime is. You are assuming it was with Cohen but it's not listed as the second crime.

I don’t necessarily disagree. On the other hand, if the state is violating equal protection rights on some dumb-ass partisan political basis, that warrants investigation by the federal government.

No one is violating equal protection rights. There is no evidence of partisanship. Republicans are the ones who are acting in a partisan manner.

I read the indictment. Nowhere does it state what that second crime is. You are assuming it was with Cohen but it's not listed as the second crime.
No wonder you’re confused. You were too lazy to read the statement of fact.

If you had, you’d have seen that the second crime is very clearly laid out and you wouldn’t be repeating lies about Bragg.

How is it a state affair when fat Alvin is accusing Trump of campaign finance violations?

You are the dumbest piece of shit. When you use corporate money and try to claim it is legal fees in a state filing, it is a crime in that state. NY has every right to file criminal charges over that filing.

"Threatening him" with what, the truth?

You are clearly a Trump moron. Threatening him unless he releases information about the case is a threat. All the information that is public is already available. Some of it can be obtained from Trump's lawyers.

After the indictment McCarthy should have announced they are looking into articles of impeachment for Dementia.

Even McCarthy knows that would be a stupid thing for Republicans to do. In a month or so, Republicans could throw this country off of a financial cliff. They can't even figure out what they want for ransom. Maybe they should be spending more time on that.

Forum List

Back