Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

Fortunately for me, that comes from the USMB's fucking moron. So I'm good.
thumbsup.gif
You're the USMB moron, douchebag.

Bragg actually needs to just stuff it. :rolleyes-41: He's using his office of DA to recklessly spend millions and millions of taxpayer dollars. I think New Yorkers are not excited about his known crimnal use of his office. Who's gonna win? The DA using his color as a race card or Jim Jordan's protection of the United States Constitution? I'm putting my ten cents on Jim Jordan. :thup: Jordan's job is being well-used because Bragg pissed on his by announcing his race for office had an unlawful objective of political attack against President Trump as his first agenda. It won't take long for Bragg supporters to understand he is power-mad.

How did Bragg play the race card?

Bragg has already warned Jordan not to interfere in his prosecution
Congress does not have oversight on state prosecutions

Will Jordan be next?
How stupid can you get? Bragg is nothing more than a puppet, when this indictment falls apart, they will blame him. What does it take for you to see the destruction of this country? You vote for despicable people, our current POS in the WH own daughter says her father is an incestuous pedophile, either it’s true or she’s in need of serious therapy. WTFU and realize our culture, our family unit is being destroyed by career politicians who are only interested in their own wellbeing…

How stupid can you get? Bragg is nothing more than a puppet, when this indictment falls apart, they will blame him. What does it take for you to see the destruction of this country? You vote for despicable people, our current POS in the WH own daughter says her father is an incestuous pedophile, either it’s true or she’s in need of serious therapy. WTFU and realize our culture, our family unit is being destroyed by career politicians who are only interested in their own wellbeing…

Bragg is a Patriotic American fighting to keep our elections safe

Does that Kool Aid they give you come laced with cocaine or something else?

RW, after all these years of reading your responses, this particular one just rings of a true comrade of the DNC…

Why do you hate America?

Bragg is fighting for our freedom

Why do you hate America?

Bragg is fighting for our freedom
Bragg is following orders, there is no case, how many times is the DNC / Democrats going to go down because they can’t make anything stick?

The FEC voted 4 to 1 to dismiss…but keep drinking that KoolAid and dragging this country through the gutter…

Forum List

Back