Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

3. One component of this scheme was that, at the Defendant’s request, a lawyer who then worked for the Trump Organization as Special Counsel to Defendant (“Lawyer A”), covertly paid $130,000 to an adult film actress shortly before the election to prevent her from publicizing a sexual encounter with the Defendant. Lawyer A made the $130,000 payment through a shell corporation he set up and funded at a bank in Manhattan. This payment was illegal, and Lawyer A has since pleaded guilty to making an illegal campaign contribution and 2 served time in prison. Further, false entries were made in New York business records to effectuate this payment, separate and apart from the New York business records used to conceal the payment

What crime is it to request a lawyer to create a NDA? How is that illegal?

The crime of paying more than the law allows to contribute to a candidate running for office.

Lesh i get that Bragg says it was illegal…but what crime is it to discuss with your attorney to do a NDA???

Cohen plead guilty to a federal crime which he said he paid the money out of his own pocket then went back after the fact and aaid he executed the NDA and wanted paid for his legal services

the feds said he commuted a crime not trump

Cohen also said Trump directed him to make that payment.

You can characterize it any way you like...but the COURT found that Cohen made an illegal campaign contribution.

Trump has been indicted for aiding and concealing that act.
I am not saying Cohen didn't.

Has he been? Is that the crime that Bragg is saying? He is suggesting Trump tried to conceal it? Sort of hard to prove when his admin prosecuted Cohen for it,

He tried to conceal it by reporting it as "legal services."
a lawyers services in creating a contract are legal services.

what wasn't legal services though, was when Clinton and the DNC used a law firm to funnel money to a foreign national for russian disinformation....

the FEC said that violated campaign fin laws.https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/clinton-campaign-dnc-fined-by-fec-for-lying-about-steele-dossier-payments/

Clinton campaign, DNC fined by FEC for lying about Steele dossier payments​

oh there is no doubt there is audio of them discussing creating a NDA. Nobody disputes that. NDAs are legal documents.

No one denied NDA's are legal. It's how they're paid out which can be illegal. As in Cohen's case, which sent him to jail, among other crimes.

a lawyers services in creating a contract are legal services.

what wasn't legal services though, was when Clinton and the DNC used a law firm to funnel money to a foreign national for russian disinformation....

the FEC said that violated campaign fin laws.https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/clinton-campaign-dnc-fined-by-fec-for-lying-about-steele-dossier-payments/

Clinton campaign, DNC fined by FEC for lying about Steele dossier payments​

Trump didn't just compensate Cohen for creating a contract. No lawyer charges $420,000 for drawing up an NDA. That $420,000 included reimbursing Cohen for paying off Daniels and McDougal, plus extra to cover any taxes involved, according to another attorney for Trump.

I am not saying Cohen didn't.

Has he been? Is that the crime that Bragg is saying? He is suggesting Trump tried to conceal it? Sort of hard to prove when his admin prosecuted Cohen for it,
Not hard at all when there are tapes and records

Bragg needs to file an arrest warrant on Jim Jordan for interfering with a NY Indictment
Bragg actually needs to just stuff it. :rolleyes-41: He's using his office of DA to recklessly spend millions and millions of taxpayer dollars. I think New Yorkers are not excited about his known crimnal use of his office. Who's gonna win? The DA using his color as a race card or Jim Jordan's protection of the United States Constitution? I'm putting my ten cents on Jim Jordan. :thup: Jordan's job is being well-used because Bragg pissed on his by announcing his race for office had an unlawful objective of political attack against President Trump as his first agenda. It won't take long for Bragg supporters to understand he is power-mad.

Last edited:
Bragg actually needs to just stuff it. :rolleyes-41: He's using his office of DA to recklessly spend millions and millions of taxpayer dollars. I think New Yorkers are not excited about his known crimnal use of his office. Who's gonna win? The DNA using his color as a race card or Jim Jordan's protection of the United States Constitution? I'm putting my ten cents on Jim Jordan. :thup: Jordan's job is being well-used because Bragg pissed on his by announcing his race for office had an unlawful objective of political attack against President Trump.
I'm sure New Yorkers care what you think.

Really

Forum List

Back