Jim Jordon talked with trump for ten minutes BEFORE the 1/6 attack. What is he trying to hide?

Today's dose of TDS.....

Violin.jpg

Jordon needs to tell the January 6th committee what he knows about the January 6th attack.
The way these seditionists are pleading the Fifth, it's obvious they have a lot to hide.

The rubes are fine with ignoring the law, 'cuz they're at war with the Evil Hitler Commies 'n such.

Will we ever have the full story on this? The jury is still out on that one. No pun intended.

Jordon needs to tell the January 6th committee what he knows about the January 6th attack.

I'll 'fess up to what I know about it. Trump was telling Jordan which door handles to put the Super Glue and used bubble gum on. They were hoping they could get Pelosi stuck to one on the door handles, so they could pull her pants down, take some pictures, and post it on the internet.

They also talked about planting stink bombs in the Capitol, but the details never got worked out.

See how few fucks I give about "OHMYGARD! Jan. 6!!"?

The way these seditionists are pleading the Fifth, it's obvious they have a lot to hide.

The rubes are fine with ignoring the law, 'cuz they're at war with the Evil Hitler Commies 'n such.

Will we ever have the full story on this? The jury is still out on that one. No pun intended.

Since when is pleading the 5th "seditious"? Is that part of your stalinist line of thought?

Forum List

Back