Jim Jordon talked with trump for ten minutes BEFORE the 1/6 attack. What is he trying to hide?

JGalt
I agree. The only people who give a shit about 1/6 are the lefty loons trying to make everyone think it was an attempt to overthrow the Government. Which it was not.

Most folks are worried about rising gas prices, empty shelves at the grocery store and rising inflation. You know. Real issues to be concerned about. I doubt any of them are concerned with 1/6.

The Dems keep pushing 1/6 hoping to make hay out of it. Can't wait for 2022 and 2024.

JGalt
I agree. The only people who give a shit about 1/6 are the lefty loons trying to made everyone think it was an attempt to overthrow the Government. Which it was not.

Most folks are worried about rising gas prices, empty shelves at the grocery store and rising inflation. You know. Real issues to be concerned about. I doubt any of them are concerned with 1/6.

The Dems keep pushing 1/6 hoping to make hay out of it. Can't wait for 2022 and 2024.

There was even a couple articles about this recently; interviews with suburban moms, usually loyal Dem voters. They are worried about the economy, gas prices, and Covid restrictions on their kids. They denounce 1/6 but are tired of hearing about it; want problems solved instead.

But Democrats are on a suicide mission and they are obsessed. Trump broke them. Look at "RUSSION COLLUSION" and every other thing. In some ways, it's both interesting and glorious to watch. It will wreck them for generations.

JimH52
Anyone been charged with sedition or insurrection?? I think not. Hell the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign anyone wanted to overthrow the Govt.

Keep playing that tune. 2022 is looking good for the Reps and the more you harp on the nothing 1/6 turned out to be the more you idiots will lose in 2022.

It was hilarious watching Jordan doing his auctioneer impression running his yap a mile a minute when asked about those phone calls.

He sounded like a 10 year old explaining to Mother Superior how his dog ate his homework.
He was part of the plot to destroy our electoral system. Now he wants to stonewall the investigation.

JimH52
Anyone been charged with sedition or insurrection?? I think not. Hell the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign anyone wanted to overthrow the Govt.

Keep playing that tune. 2022 is looking good for the Reps and the more you harp on the nothing 1/6 turned out to be the more you idiots will lose in 2022.
You really need to get out more.

The trump regime tried to destroy our country. Now they hide in their corners and refuse to talk....like the COWARDS that they are.

Jordon needs to tell the January 6th committee what he knows about the January 6th attack.

Ha ha ha haaaa..........Oooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhh!, Jordan spoke with Trump on the biggest day of your life.

Let's try to think reasonably for a second, doing the best your Democrat-head can do. What do you imagine is the worst thing Jordan knows & spoke of about "THE ATTACK"?

GO!

Ha ha ha haaaa..........Oooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhh!, Jordan spoke with Trump on the biggest day of your life.

Let's try to think reasonably for a second, doing the best your Democrat-head can do. What do you imagine is the worst thing Jordan knows & spoke of about "THE ATTACK"?

GO!
Jordan spoke with Trump?

Horrors!

The way these seditionists are pleading the Fifth, it's obvious they have a lot to hide.

The rubes are fine with ignoring the law, 'cuz they're at war with the Evil Hitler Commies 'n such.

Will we ever have the full story on this? The jury is still out on that one. No pun intended.
Everyone charged with a crime automatically takes the Fifth, you fucking Stalinist douchebag.

Jordon needs to tell the January 6th committee what he knows about the January 6th attack.

Heck... I'm still waiting for Attorney General Eric Holder to tell us what he knows about Obama's Fast and Furious scandal... and it's been a decade.

So... Don't hold your breath...

C0A4A7CA-1F92-4F25-ACFC-8FEC82EDAF8F.jpeg

Forum List

Back