Jimmy Dore on political impacts of FDA now approving ivermectin to treat COVID

If doctors started prescribing ivermectin in March 2020, I wonder how many lives would have been saved.

Death in trade for billions of dollars. Big Pharma and the left are soulless ghouls.
The world was so much better when you nut jobs stayed on 4chan.

The FDA never approved Ivermectin. This entire thread is based on a lie, and numerous threads have said the same thing. Can we at least acknowledge that the OP is a complete liar?

I am quoting an FDA lawyer, you ignorant fool.
Look on the bottles of almost every vitiman in your house. It will say that the FDA never approved it. It doesn't mean it's not being used. That's what the FDA lawyer was stating.

Not within your cult
The FDA says Ivermectin was never approved by them to treat Covid. Proof is given that they never have. People in the last couple days have stated that they have despite being told otherwise. The "cult" is the people quoting the FDA.

You're fucking stupid.

Let's review the time log.

THE BEGINNING: When the vaccine came out even Trump was supporting it.

THE MIDDLE: Ivermection ain't shit. The FDA is lying.

ENDGAME: Ivermectin is effective. The FDA said so. Even though they never said so.

RESULT: You're fucking retarded, and believe the FDA only when they say something you wrongly interpret as fact.

Why do you stupid cult motherfuckers care what my doctor prescribes me?

It’s so motherfucking bizarre.

I don’t give a fuck what your doctor prescribes you. It’s not my concern, you fascist pigs.

Fuck off!!

So everybody criticizing the FDA in the past now supports them based on a false conclusion only built into their minds . You have no spine, faggot.

Why do you stupid cult motherfuckers care what my doctor prescribes me?

It’s so motherfucking bizarre.

I don’t give a fuck what your doctor prescribes you. It’s not my concern, you fascist pigs.

Fuck off!!
Don't try to change the subject. I've stated multiple times in this very thread that taking Ivermectin is harmless.

Did the FDA approve it as the OP stated? That's the subject.

Just the very thought that hundreds of thousands of people could have been saved is extremely profound. And the thought that they were , in essence, sacrificed for billions of dollars in profits by villains hiding the truth is even more profound. To dismiss this troubling news and information offhand, is truly evil. We were all lied to, and many people died. Some triple boosted Americans may say "We were never lied to"...And they would be mistaken.

Forum List

Back