Jimmy Kimmel shows the ignorance of democrats... And why we have separations of powers.

Last night's show was an epic failure for Joe Biden. Not only did Biden fail but Mr. Kimmel showed his ignorance of our republic and how it functions. Now you know why our Republic is in danger, the uneducated in our form of government..

If you watch, Diaper Joe could not even finish a sentence. Jimmy had to help him and do it for him

But as for writing an Executive Order to end guns, the Dims would probably get away with that as well.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

"What I don't want to do — and I'm not being facetious — I don't want to emulate Trump's abuse of the Constitution and Constitutional authority," Biden said. "I mean that sincerely, because I often get asked, 'Look, the Republicans don't play it square. Why do you play it square?' Well, guess what? If we do the same thing they do our democracy will literally be in jeopardy."

:rofl:

If you watch, Diaper Joe could not even finish a sentence. Jimmy had to help him and do it for him

But as for writing an Executive Order to end guns, the Dims would probably get away with that as well.

Nothing surprises me anymore.
It wasn't even a softball interview; it was a help the elderly complete a sentence or one cognitive thought.

"What I don't want to do — and I'm not being facetious — I don't want to emulate Trump's abuse of the Constitution and Constitutional authority," Biden said. "I mean that sincerely, because I often get asked, 'Look, the Republicans don't play it square. Why do you play it square?' Well, guess what? If we do the same thing they do our democracy will literally be in jeopardy."

Even in cognitive decline old joe still knows how to project what he and his staff are doing onto others.. HE isn't totally gone but damn near it...

I don't watch Kimmel because he is just like John Stewart, those 2 ex snl guys and most of the rest. They are biased against anything that isn't popular liberal rhetoric and go out of their way to make fun of republicans, and they push agendas. Kimmel is obviously in Biden pocket because he is on there so much and always lets him out out his agendas and ramble.

Biden uses a lot of Hollywood to make him seem more likeable. Jimmy Kimmel is his tool for getting into Americans homes, he used a k pop band to talk about asian hate, and most recently he had Matthew McConaughey at the white house to lecture us about guns like a pastor preaching to a congregation.

The last good talk show host was Craig Ferguson.

Wow, Joe Biden is such a buffoon....

While simultaneously brilliant and powerful enough to steal the most scrutinized election in US history without so much as anyone getting a parking ticket....

What kind of weak cuck lost to that guy

Wow, Joe Biden is such a buffoon....

While simultaneously brilliant and powerful enough to steal the most scrutinized election in US history without so much as anyone getting a parking ticket....

What kind of weak cuck lost to that guy
Biden wasn't the brains behind stealing the election. All he had to do was hide in his basement.

And I'm going to give a benefit of a doubt to the to the vote counts going to biden's favor, but if the Hunter Biden laptop story had not been invalidly squashed by the MSN and lied about by the intelligence agencies as Russia disinformation, Trump would probably be president and gas prices would be 1/2 what they are now.

I don't watch Kimmel because he is just like John Stewart, those 2 ex snl guys and most of the rest. They are biased against anything that isn't popular liberal rhetoric and go out of their way to make fun of republicans, and they push agendas. Kimmel is obviously in Biden pocket because he is on there so much and always lets him out out his agendas and ramble.

Biden uses a lot of Hollywood to make him seem more likeable. Jimmy Kimmel is his tool for getting into Americans homes, he used a k pop band to talk about asian hate, and most recently he had Matthew McConaughey at the white house to lecture us about guns like a pastor preaching to a congregation.

The last good talk show host was Craig Ferguson.
You add all the Prog shills on TV every day and it totals a lot of viewers. They have peons killing other peons. And when someone better known is attacked or worse it is a Republican most likely. Propaganda that is relentless does its work.

The big problem is that there are millions of dumb liberal voters who actually believe Biden.

Biden wasn't the brains behind stealing the election. All he had to do was hide in his basement.

And I'm going to give a benefit of a doubt to the to the vote counts going to biden's favor, but if the Hunter Biden laptop story had not been invalidly squashed by the MSN and lied about by the intelligence agencies as Russia disinformation, Trump would probably be president and gas prices would be 1/2 what they are now.
Not just probably - definitely. Fully 15% of people who voted for Biden said they would not have if they had known about Hunter and the laptop. And the leftist media knew that would be the case, which is why they suppressed the story, and the intelligence agencies called it Russian disinformation.

If the media and intelligence agencies were objective, as they should be, and not so feverishly anti-Trump, Trump would be president today, and gas would be half the price, the illegals would still be waiting in Mexico, people would be going back to work, and middle class people wouldn’t have seen their retirement funds drop by 20% in a few months.

The late night talk shows are unwatchable because of all the left wing hate and ignorance.
Colbert is even worse than Kimmel.
They are both pure hate.
That is why they are not funny.

I'm not the one unable to answer the question. You are.
oh i can…as president can take EO on how an agency regulates things…like bump stocks…as trump did, and undid obama/xiden policy that allowed the Vegas shooter to get them.

As President however cant unilaterally amend the US Constitution.

really not hard to grasp

Last edited:
oh i can…as president can take EO on how an agency regulates things…like bump stocks…as trump did, and undid obama/xiden policy that allowed the Vegas shooter to get them.

As President however can unilaterally amend the US Constitution.

really not hard to grasp

No difference in an EO on bump stops and magazine sizes.

Forum List

Back