Jimmy Kimmel shows the ignorance of democrats... And why we have separations of powers.

No difference in an EO on bump stops and magazine sizes.
yes there is. All the EO trump did was regulate how they were classified. What Jimmy wants the President t to do is make federal law setting the size of a mag.

I am sorry you are too stupid to not grasp the difference and you perfectly highlight the point of this thread

He did not make bump stocks illegal....geez....get a clue.

A national ban on bump stocks is set to go into effect Tuesday, even as one of the gun-rights groups fighting the ban moved Monday to appeal the regulation to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Federal bump stock ban set to go into effect Tuesday even as gun-rights group appeals regulation to Supreme Court

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday handed President Donald Trump a victory by rejecting for the second time in three days a bid by gun rights activists to block his new ban on “bump stock” attachments that enable semi-automatic weapons to fire rapidly.

U.S. Supreme Court rebuffs bid to block Trump's gun 'bump stock' ban

A national ban on bump stocks is set to go into effect Tuesday, even as one of the gun-rights groups fighting the ban moved Monday to appeal the regulation to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Federal bump stock ban set to go into effect Tuesday even as gun-rights group appeals regulation to Supreme Court

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday handed President Donald Trump a victory by rejecting for the second time in three days a bid by gun rights activists to block his new ban on “bump stock” attachments that enable semi-automatic weapons to fire rapidly.

U.S. Supreme Court rebuffs bid to block Trump's gun 'bump stock' ban
He didn't "ban" them....here is the Final Rule from the DOJ: Department of Justice Announces Bump-Stock-Type Devices Final Rule

What Jimmy was asking Xiden to do, was make an EO, not dealing with the Administrative definations...but to create a new law, limiting the size of a mag.

I don't know how more clear this has to be....but again...thanks for highlighting the point of the thread

He didn't "ban" them....here is the Final Rule from the DOJ: Department of Justice Announces Bump-Stock-Type Devices Final Rule

What Jimmy was asking Xiden to do, was make an EO, not dealing with the Administrative definations...but to create a new law, limiting the size of a mag.

I don't know how more clear this has to be....but again...thanks for highlighting the point of the thread

What he is calling for is no different than what Trump did, despite you stomping your feet pretending otherwise.

What he is calling for is no different than what Trump did, despite you stomping your feet pretending otherwise.
haha sorry you continue to prove the thread and your lack of knowledge of basic civics

the cult has you

haha sorry you continue to prove the thread and your lack of knowledge of basic civics

the cult has you

Me? I do not support any of it. Not what Biden was asked to do NOR what Trump actually did. You are the one defending Trump doing something you would condemn Biden for doing. That's the cult way.

Me? I do not support any of it. Not what Biden was asked to do NOR what Trump actually did. You are the one defending Trump doing something you would condemn Biden for doing. That's the cult way.
what trump did was perfectly legal, the SCOTUS even said so. it’s perfectly well within the power of the President to issue EO dealing with how the executive administers the law. It’s not legal to issue a EO creating new law limiting how a company makes a magazine.

again i get that this 8th grade civics is going over your cult mind

Agreed. I didn't agree with Trump on the bump stocks, and won't support EO from Biden. I do see a difference, but even redefining is not acceptable IMO.

Agreed. I didn't agree with Trump on the bump stocks, and won't support EO from Biden. I do see a difference, but even redefining is not acceptable IMO.
to be fair it was obama and xiden that redefined it, which allowed the LV killer to get them, trump just reversed their rule

to be fair it was obama and xiden that redefined it, which allowed the LV killer to get them, trump just reversed their rule
Ahhh. I didn't realize that. Any way, I am not a fan of gun restrictions no matter the president. And EOs should never be used to restrict gun rights. That is a slippery slope.

Ahhh. I didn't realize that. Any way, I am not a fan of gun restrictions no matter the president. And EOs should never be used to restrict gun rights. That is a slippery slope.
a bump stock is not a gun.

Last night's show was an epic failure for Joe Biden. Not only did Biden fail but Mr. Kimmel showed his ignorance of our Republic and how it functions. Now you know why our Republic is in danger, the uneducated in our form of government..

Like the rest of the moonbat left, Kimmel just hates the populists in general and Trump in particular....Like the rest of them, he'll shoehorn any inanity available into that and try to make sense of it.

last night in a nutshell :rolleyes-41:

1654814114831.png

Last night's show was an epic failure for Joe Biden. Not only did Biden fail but Mr. Kimmel showed his ignorance of our Republic and how it functions. Now you know why our Republic is in danger, the uneducated in our form of government..

Jimmy shimmel is a talentless Jewish putz
A compete halfwit

"What I don't want to do — and I'm not being facetious — I don't want to emulate Trump's abuse of the Constitution and Constitutional authority," Biden said. "I mean that sincerely, because I often get asked, 'Look, the Republicans don't play it square. Why do you play it square?' Well, guess what? If we do the same thing they do our democracy will literally be in jeopardy."

:rofl:
What an asshole.

So you're going to fund and enable and support race riots instead?

What a fucktard.

Forum List

Back