Jindal: people are ready for a hostile takeover of D.C.

Louisiana is actually an unhappy marriage between two different states. The Protestant white Republican Christian rednecks in the North, and the black and Catholic democrats in the South. Jindal was elected, and is popular simply because he is white, republican, and not catholic. The majority , which is the north, would vote for a dead republican rather than allow the black democratic south to elect a governor. Jindal is Louisiana's answer to Sarah Palin, except he is not quite as dumb as she is.

This is a white man?
th

Since when is people from India white?

I had my glasses off when I first looked a the picture,,,I thought for sure that was John Boehner!!!

Louisiana is actually an unhappy marriage between two different states. The Protestant white Republican Christian rednecks in the North, and the black and Catholic democrats in the South. Jindal was elected, and is popular simply because he is white, republican, and not catholic. The majority , which is the north, would vote for a dead republican rather than allow the black democratic south to elect a governor. Jindal is Louisiana's answer to Sarah Palin, except he is not quite as dumb as she is.

This is a white man?
th

I had my glasses off when I first looked a the picture,,,I thought for sure that was John Boehner!!!

Not even close.. You need a picture of a big fat crybaby... Bobby Jindal is a good person.. nothing like Boehner.

I remember 1980 when democrats and even republicans were saying Reagan would be a disaster. The disaster occurred in 1984 when Mondale only won Washington DC and Minnesota, his home state.

Reagan was a disaster and so was Nixon. Reagan was an empty suit who had Alzheimers for heaven's sake, he didn't even run the country.

Nixon was the opposite, too hands on and he got gone because of his corrupt activities.

and you still say Billy Clinton was the best in the whole wide world

So I'll say, Obama is a frikken puppet of some Foreigners who is now running this country

I'd take Reagan or Nixon any day over this narcissistic nutjob up there now

Last edited:
I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Bobby Jindal Says Rebellion Brewing Against Washington

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

Oh goodie.

I can see Jindal getting his towel head ass tossed into Guantanamo for sedition.

Notice how they dump on the BRONW guy when he's a Republican?

the racist party is the Democrat party...never forget that folks

We all know Jindal was talking about voting and taking political action when he talked about rebellion and a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C. but by all means try and distort into something it's not only the most silly of partisans buy into that.

You should inform Staph.

You damn right we are and if you don't like it, tough shit

nearly 60% OF THE PEOPLE disapproves of Obama and this government

so just stay out of the way and on your porch

I'm sure can read my post just as people who claim his comment was a call to rally the extremist can.

I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."
The only time I remember jindal being right was when he said the gop has got to stop being the "stupid" party.
By the way, I love your signature at the bottom of your post. If anyone has ever wondered about whether the people you refer to are pro-America or not, there is your answer.

I remember 1980 when democrats and even republicans were saying Reagan would be a disaster. The disaster occurred in 1984 when Mondale only won Washington DC and Minnesota, his home state.

Reagan was a disaster and so was Nixon. Reagan was an empty suit who had Alzheimers for heaven's sake, he didn't even run the country.

Nixon was the opposite, too hands on and he got gone because of his corrupt activities.

and you still say Billy Clinton was the best in the whole wide world

So I'll say, Obama is a frikken puppet of some Foreigners who is now running this country

I'd take Reagan or Nixon any day over this narcissistic nutjob up there now

Yep those damn foreigners !! Next they will attack your trailer park!!!

Just what Has Obama done to you Steph?

Did he cut your food stamps or ssi? No? didn't think so

Poor J.E.D

We can't have people storming his life line, the Federal Guberment

how would he pay for his depends

Can you believe they are trying to claim Jindal is white?

unbelievable

Last edited:
Poor J.E.D

unbelievable

Off your meds again?

-----------------------------------------

What you call extremists today, used to be known as the Silent Majority.

Federal Givaway programs and the Mexican Invasion may have reduced their percentage...but they are going to be silent no more.

Poor J.E.D

unbelievable

It isn't J.E.D. It's J.E.R.K. the useful tool.

Poor J.E.D

unbelievable

He's a white Indian the way Zimmerman is a white hispanic. I'm waiting for Ben Carson to be called a white black.

This is a white man?
th

Do I really have to spell it out to you, Peach? You obviously do not live in the South. Jindal, to a Southerner is white. Nobody in the South is going to consider an African American to be the equivalent of an Indian, or any other race, for that matter.

We all know Jindal was talking about voting and taking political action when he talked about rebellion and a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C. but by all means try and distort into something it's not only the most silly of partisans buy into that.

You should inform Staph.

You damn right we are and if you don't like it, tough shit

nearly 60% OF THE PEOPLE disapproves of Obama and this government

so just stay out of the way and on your porch

I'm sure can read my post just as people who claim his comment was a call to rally the extremist can.

The problem is that there are people out there who take words seriously. Do I think that Jindal is seriously calling for a vioebt revolution? Not really. But when high profile politicians start throwing around words like 'hostile' when talking about ways to bring change to politics or govt, some people do take them seriously.

Look at the responses in this very thread from some extremists. Another example:

Katzndogz said:
A military coup is just what this country needs. It should have happened when obama changed the rules of engagement.

Katzndogz said:
Liberals are afraid we will turn into Ukraine. Good

So, we have 3 openly seditious people on this thread. Steph, Katz and Lovebears are all calling for a violent coup against the government.

That's not news. Conservatism always attracts a few authoritarians who hate democracy with a passion.

The interesting thing? How none of the other conservatives will condemn such behavior. Not here, not elsewhere, not ever. Don't bother asking the "normal" conservatives to condemn their seditious brethren, because they won't. Party rules say it is forbidden to criticize a fellow conservative, ever (except to say someone is not conservative enough). So, the openly seditious ones are still welcomed with open arms. It's just not possible to behave badly enough to get cast out of the conservative cult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back