JK Rowling and Elon Musk named in Imane Khelif cyberbullying lawsuit

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Fair play to this girl. She won gold and now she will rake in some more over these vicious attacks.

Rowlings posts are obvious bullying from a crazy woman. Musks commentss seem mild. But he is the publisher and should have put a stop to this bullying.

It will cost him. Teach him not to be a prick.

This is a great end to the games.

That's protected speech ... except in improvised third world shitholes I guess ... wife-beating is an Olympic sport now? ... what next, 50-foot dash for house cats? ...
Its defamation in civilised countries. Incredibly hurtful comments by people who should know better.
Globalists like musk should put his house in order.. Now he is facing a fine.

Fair play to this girl. She won gold and now she will rake in some more over these vicious attacks.

Rowlings posts are obvious bullying from a crazy woman. Musks commentss seem mild. But he is the publisher and should have put a stop to this bullying.

If he/she has XY chromosomes, he/she is not a girl.

Not sure i see the boxer situation the same way Tommy, if he was born a boy that's it no argument so technically he is a bloke but i don't agree with bullying and abuse, but to me the whole Olympics were not legitimate because the powers that be playing politics again with sport banned the Russians, now i don't know what if any difference it would have made to the medal table but to me the winners of the events will never know if they are the Worlds best because one of the World contenders were not there.

Not sure i see the boxer situation the same way Tommy, if he was born a boy that's it no argument so technically he is a bloke but i don't agree with bullying and abuse, but to me the whole Olympics were not legitimate because the powers that be playing politics again with sport banned the Russians, now i don't know what if any difference it would have made to the medal table but to me the winners of the events will never know if they are the Worlds best because one of the World contenders were not there.
She was never a boy. She was just better than the other girls. This is like trying to ban Tyson for beating up the other boys.

What does it say on the birth certificate? i know what it says on mine.

It's probably a case where he/she was born male, but presented as female. It's a known phenomenon.

No uterus or ovaries, but undescended and underdeveloped testes.

So you have no evidence. Why are you making accusations about her then ?

That Boxing agency you guys are calling a fraud has evidence she isn't genetically female.

That is what the accusations are based on. IOC doesn't test genetics.

That Boxing agency you guys are calling a fraud has evidence she isn't genetically female.

That is what the accusations are based on. IOC doesn't test genetics.
They are a corrupt agency. Its a nuanced situation.
I suspect they are a russian agency trying to undermine a party they are excluded from.

Forum List

Back