Joan Rivers : Obama is gay, Michelle a Tranny

Typical teaper with comprehension problems. Nowhere I have said that I hate Germans.

You have the typical teaper mentality of hate and you can't move beyond that. It must stink in your little bubble...having to lie to justify your hate and vitriol.

You must have German ancestry.

You are the one full of hate, I don't hate anyone, it gives them control over my thoughts.

:lol:
Quite awhile ago, I decided not to interact with you in any attempt to discuss anything because of the way you address folks who disagree with you. Your above statement is laughable. Or, you don't hate people who disagree with you, you just hold contempt for them. Yeah, that's the ticket!
Either way, it conflicts with the fact you're a good poster. Most intelligent folks I know have a very good handle on their communication skills. :eusa_whistle:

No, I just express my opinion. I have been known to posrep someone I just insulted in the very same thread that I insulted them in, and have actually gained the respect of people I insult. Your problem is that you take things personally, and cannot imagine actually not hating people. I do not let other peole control me because I have free will. So do you, you should use it.

video at the link-

Joan Rivers

I think she's hilarious!!

:cuckoo::lmao:

And none of you realize she is being sarcastic, making fun of you all who promote that kind of bullshit about the Obamas?

What a bunch of idiots you are. She is making fun of you, not the Obamas.

"The world may be complicated, but you are simple."

Tissue?

:cuckoo: Not only do you not get Rivers' ironic comments, but you don't even get what I'm saying. Poor, pathetic nitwit that you are. She is ridiculing you.

Last edited:
:cuckoo::lmao:

And none of you realize she is being sarcastic, making fun of you all who promote that kind of bullshit about the Obamas?

What a bunch of idiots you are. She is making fun of you, not the Obamas.

"The world may be complicated, but you are simple."

Tissue?

:cuckoo: Not only do you not get Rivers' ironic comments, but you don't even get what I'm saying. Poor, pathetic nitwit that you are. She is ridiculing you.

You got all that from my OP?

I don't think that Mrs rivers was joking, not one bit.

Obama is a switch hitter and Michelle is obviously a bit mannishly proportioned, but I doubt she really is a tranny. Mrs Rivers is getting senile.,

I'm not so sure now. After watching this video, I find it easy to imagine Michelle is a tranny.

Hard to argue with that evidence

At least, he got a really good looking one.

It's a step up for Barack from the gay white sex on crack in the back of a limo

You hate Aryans for no reason other than they are Aryans, makes you a racist.

Where have I ever said anything like that?

Are you denying that you said you hate Germans?

Typical teaper with comprehension problems. Nowhere I have said that I hate Germans.

You have the typical teaper mentality of hate and you can't move beyond that. It must stink in your little bubble...having to lie to justify your hate and vitriol.

You must have German ancestry.

read my siggy

Forum List

Back