Joan Rivers : Obama is gay, Michelle a Tranny

Joan Rivers… what a class act. Funnier than shit. Damn funny.
Come on Libbberhoids - it's just a joke. Lighten up.. Where's your sense of compassionate humor?

She has such a good sense of humor that she stormed out midway through a CNN interview today, keeping her mike on, while using several 4 letter words to describe the interviewer.

It's time to retire Joan. You aren't getting better with age.

She has such a good sense of humor that she stormed out midway through a CNN interview today, keeping her mike on, while using several 4 letter words to describe the interviewer.

Hey - what kind of Jap bike is that in your avi?

Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview | Mail Online

Shoot-from-the-hip comedienne stormed off the set of a CNN interview on Sunday afternoon, angered by a discussion that didn't go her way.

Appearing on the network's Newsroom segment, the 81-year-old fielded questions from anchor Fredricka Whitfield before fuming that she's had enough.

Rivers contended that she was there to discuss to her new book, Diary Of A Mad Diva, but instead was put on the line for coming across as 'mean' on TV show Fashion Police and for wearing fur when she is an animal rights activist.

Rivers is draped in fur on the cover of her book.

'This whole interview is turning into a defensive interview,' Rivers announced.

Are you wearing leather shoes? Then shut up.'

'You are not the one to interview someone who does humor- sorry.'

Read more: Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She didn't like getting caught being a hypocrite. Poor desperate old biddy. Maybe another face lift ...

[MENTION=2360]war[/MENTION]ior102 This is the third thread, that I've seen, where you've bitched about @Vadashandle bike. What's the deal?

You could just zip him a PM, you know ...

You hate Aryans for no reason other than they are Aryans, makes you a racist.

Where have I ever said anything like that?

Are you denying that you said you hate Germans?

Typical teaper with comprehension problems. Nowhere I have said that I hate Germans.

You have the typical teaper mentality of hate and you can't move beyond that. It must stink in your little bubble...having to lie to justify your hate and vitriol.

You must have German ancestry.

Typical teaper with comprehension problems. Nowhere I have said that I hate Germans.

You have the typical teaper mentality of hate and you can't move beyond that. It must stink in your little bubble...having to lie to justify your hate and vitriol.

Can you make one actual post without using Teaper?

Can you make one actual post without using Teaper?

Sure. Usually on Tuesdays...but given this is 4th of July weekend, I am doing my patriotic duty to expose Teaper hate and Anti-Americanism.

You are the one full of hate, I don't hate anyone, it gives them control over my thoughts.

You are the one full of hate, I don't hate anyone, it gives them control over my thoughts.

If you say so :doubt::eusa_liar:

[MENTION=2360]war[/MENTION]ior102 This is the third thread, that I've seen, where you've bitched about @Vadashandle bike. What's the deal?

You could just zip him a PM, you know ...

No, he can't because he has been on "ignore" for a couple of years. I would not have even seen his post if you had not of quoted it. He is just a junior grade stalker wannabe.

video at the link-

Joan Rivers

I think she's hilarious!!

:cuckoo::lmao:

And none of you realize she is being sarcastic, making fun of you all who promote that kind of bullshit about the Obamas?

What a bunch of idiots you are. She is making fun of you, not the Obamas.

"The world may be complicated, but you are simple."

Last edited:

This was great.

The CNN "anchor" just can't take her PC Police uniform for ten freaking seconds - "mean", "hurting feelings" - and ol' Joan essentially tells her to shove it.

"Are you wearing leather shoes?"

"Well yes!"

"Then shut up"

:laugh:

Love it. Good for you, Joan.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lKS-Et-VmE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lKS-Et-VmE[/ame]

:lol:
Quite awhile ago, I decided not to interact with you in any attempt to discuss anything because of the way you address folks who disagree with you. Your above statement is laughable. Or, you don't hate people who disagree with you, you just hold contempt for them. Yeah, that's the ticket!
Either way, it conflicts with the fact you're a good poster. Most intelligent folks I know have a very good handle on their communication skills. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back