Joan Rivers : Obama is gay, Michelle a Tranny

:lol:

That was Too Easy.

Yeah, it's pretty easy for two libtards to high five each other over the internet.

It's a lot harder to actually discuss the issues and answer the opponents questions with honesty and integrity.

Opponents?

:eusa_hand:

You mean like you?

:lmao::lmao:

I might as well have a discussion with a geranium.

It is funny how you provide an example with your response that undermines the claims you make in the same post.

There was not one rational thing you said in that post, and yet you claim I am the one being ignorant, lol.

I've always held to a strict rule for myself that the First Lady is off limits. I think she's held her office with great style and dignity. I think the comments Joan Rivers made are insulting and have no place in politics.. she has every right to say whatever it is she feels, but for me- there's a line of decency.

You do know that Joan Rivers is older than dirt, and insults just about everyone. don't you?

Yes... lol

Kind of like being insulted by Don Rickles, being insulted by Joan Rivers is sort of a backhanded compliment.

I've always held to a strict rule for myself that the First Lady is off limits. I think she's held her office with great style and dignity. I think the comments Joan Rivers made are insulting and have no place in politics.. she has every right to say whatever it is she feels, but for me- there's a line of decency.

With their views on anything having to do with LGBT, I am sure both the President and the First Lady consider being called what Joan Rivers called them, the highest form of compliment, just as Joan Rivers meant it.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

[ame=http://youtu.be/4j7OWfSeiik]George Costanza : Gay Excuse - Not That There Is Anything Wrong With That :) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fMxnzoE6n8]Pres Obama s Gay Sex, Crack Cocaine Use & Murder Scandal VIDEO PROOF~~~ WOW~~~! F Obamastein) - YouTube[/ame]

LOL! Too funny, this was the first crap that ever came out, by a man with a criminal record a mile long, a known liar and a guy with a warrant at the time of this "press-conference."

Joan Rivers - God, she cracks me up. Funny… Obama gay/Michelle a tranny. Damn, I was ROTFLMMFAO!!!! Lighten up Libberhoids - it's just a joke. Quit being so fucking sensitive… LOL!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ekTrFJccWA]Remembering Obama's Days As A Gay, Cocaine-Using Hustler - YouTube[/ame]

^^^^ Stupid lying attention whore makes claims that Obama was gay and used drugs - seems to have stopped making this claim.

Her claims were never substantiated by other classmates despite the fact that insists that "everyone" knew about this.

She claims to have known Obama's mother who DID NOT LIVE IN HAWAII at the time that Obama went to high school here!

Joan Rivers - God, she cracks me up. Funny… Obama gay/Michelle a tranny. Damn, I was ROTFLMMFAO!!!! Lighten up Libberhoids - it's just a joke. Quit being so fucking sensitive… LOL!!!

So, why is it in current events, genius?

Oh, nose! Negged in 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... .

Obama & Emanuel - Members Of Same Chicago Gay Bath House
In addition, U.S. Representative Aaron Shock, who took over the House seat vacated by Obama’s Republican Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, is, according to Chicago Boy’s Town sources, a habitué of Minibar, a noted gay bar in Chicago’s gay district. For an extremely young first term member of the House, observers were surprised when GOP Minority Whip Eric Cantor of Virginia named Shock as a Deputy Minority Whip.

Man’s Country, one of Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses” and located at 5015 North Clark Street in Chicago’s “Boystown,” was a frequent hangout for State Senator Obama and Rahm Emanuel

Sources in Chicago’s gay community report that Obama was attracted to Man’s Country’s older white clientele because he generally enjoys being fellated by older white men. Obama would regularly be seen at Man’s Country on Wednesdays.

Obama reportedly has never engaged in reciprocal activity. The sources also confirm the allegations made during the 2008 campaign by Larry Sinclair, a Chicago visitor who revealed that in 1999 he engaged in such oral sex activity and crack cocaine use with then-State senator Obama on two occasions, once in the back of a Chicago limousine operated by Five Star Limousine Service, and the other at a Chicago area motel, the Comfort Suites in Gurnee, Illinois.

Obama is bisexual.

Oh, nose! Negged in 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... .

What an asswipe… seriously…..
Any idiot with a calculator can see how badly you'll fail…
Well, almost any idiot.

Dude! You neg me at every turn! You're kidding, right? Negging is all you got! You're NOTHING without it!

Joan Rivers is a has-been. Her humor is as out of date as Johnny Carson.

In addition, U.S. Representative Aaron Shock, who took over the House seat vacated by Obama’s Republican Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, is, according to Chicago Boy’s Town sources, a habitué of Minibar, a noted gay bar in Chicago’s gay district. For an extremely young first term member of the House, observers were surprised when GOP Minority Whip Eric Cantor of Virginia named Shock as a Deputy Minority Whip.

Man’s Country, one of Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses” and located at 5015 North Clark Street in Chicago’s “Boystown,” was a frequent hangout for State Senator Obama and Rahm Emanuel

Sources in Chicago’s gay community report that Obama was attracted to Man’s Country’s older white clientele because he generally enjoys being fellated by older white men. Obama would regularly be seen at Man’s Country on Wednesdays.

Obama reportedly has never engaged in reciprocal activity. The sources also confirm the allegations made during the 2008 campaign by Larry Sinclair, a Chicago visitor who revealed that in 1999 he engaged in such oral sex activity and crack cocaine use with then-State senator Obama on two occasions, once in the back of a Chicago limousine operated by Five Star Limousine Service, and the other at a Chicago area motel, the Comfort Suites in Gurnee, Illinois.

Obama & Emanuel - Members Of Same Chicago Gay Bath House

Having watched a few episodes of "Joan and Melissa" I gotta say I think she's showing signs of dementia or some other senior-befuddlement.

Forum List

Back