Joan Rivers : Obama is gay, Michelle a Tranny

I've always held to a strict rule for myself that the First Lady is off limits. I think she's held her office with great style and dignity. I think the comments Joan Rivers made are insulting and have no place in politics.. she has every right to say whatever it is she feels, but for me- there's a line of decency.

I've always held to a strict rule for myself that the First Lady is off limits. I think she's held her office with great style and dignity. I think the comments Joan Rivers made are insulting and have no place in politics.. she has every right to say whatever it is she feels, but for me- there's a line of decency.

Negged

Negged

LOL Sorry but that's my personal belief.

The first ho deserves everything she gets and more.

School board president rips Michelle O over lunch program: She was ?elected by no one? - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

School board president rips Michelle O over lunch program: She was ?elected by no one? - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

I think that kind of language and precedent will come back to haunt Conservatives by setting a specific disrespectful tone. I remember liking Laura Bush and wondered how she ever married George W.. I also remember liberals trashing her and I felt it was beneath contempt. Just my two cents.

Negged

Seriously?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

I think that kind of language and precedent will come back to haunt Conservatives by setting a specific disrespectful tone. I remember liking Laura Bush and wondered how she ever married George W.. I also remember liberals trashing her and I felt it was beneath contempt. Just my two cents.

Laura Bush wasn't personally reprehensible. The obama ho is personally reprehensible and a disgrace to what used to be America. But then she did say that until her consort was elected she had no reason to be proud of the country. Like her perverted hubby, Big Moo obama is in it for what she can get. She's more like Imelda Marcos than Laura Bush.

Laura Bush wasn't personally reprehensible. The obama ho is personally reprehensible and a disgrace to what used to be America. But then she did say that until her consort was elected she had no reason to be proud of the country. Like her perverted hubby, Big Moo obama is in it for what she can get. She's more like Imelda Marcos than Laura Bush.

I think her statement about never being proud of being an American is disgraceful as well.. Debating and criticizing her is one thing but personal attacks that are demeaning and insulting are just something that I think we should abstain from regarding our First Lady. It's a matter of honor.

Really?

As astonishingly ironic as it is to find there's any limit to LGS's potty-mouth, I agree denigrating the First Lady with common slurs does nothing to make conservatives more noble; to the contrary, it puts them in the gutter.

Really?

As astonishingly ironic as it is to find there's any limit to LGS's potty-mouth, I agree denigrating the First Lady with common slurs does nothing to make conservatives more noble; to the contrary, it puts them in the gutter.
:lol: Gee thanks..

You know you are a TEAPER hack when you use Joan Rivers as your voice in an effort to take cheap shots at ANYONE.

Lol, Teapers are a ridiculous bunch. How pathetic! Pseudo-conservative hacks! :lol: Joan Rivers...are yo kidding me.

Nutz is nuts and an asshole for hating Germans. I happen to like them.

He hates Germans?? How does he feel about Swedes??

Germans are full of hate and bloodlust...they are responsible for some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind.

As one that has been responsible for some of the most atrocious posting known to humankind, we can trust your expertise.

He hates Germans?? How does he feel about Swedes??

Germans are full of hate and bloodlust...they are responsible for some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind.

Stalin and Mao were also monsters.

Germans are full of hate today. There is a rise in anti-Semitism in Germany and if you look at all of the hate groups in the US and across the world...you will find they all have German roots. In addition, you will find that most people who are full of hate in America...are of German ancestry.

Next time you go to a Teaper rally...find the White Nationalist recruiting area and ask them if they are German ancestry!

Forum List

Back