Joan Rivers : Obama is gay, Michelle a Tranny

I think that kind of language and precedent will come back to haunt Conservatives by setting a specific disrespectful tone. I remember liking Laura Bush and wondered how she ever married George W.. I also remember liberals trashing her and I felt it was beneath contempt. Just my two cents.

Laura Bush wasn't personally reprehensible. The obama ho is personally reprehensible and a disgrace to what used to be America. But then she did say that until her consort was elected she had no reason to be proud of the country. Like her perverted hubby, Big Moo obama is in it for what she can get. She's more like Imelda Marcos than Laura Bush.

I think her statement about never being proud of being an American is disgraceful as well.. Debating and criticizing her is one thing but personal attacks that are demeaning and insulting are just something that I think we should abstain from regarding our First Lady. It's a matter of honor.

Teapers are so low, they go after her children. Disgusting.

Germans are full of hate today. There is a rise in anti-Semitism in Germany and if you look at all of the hate groups in the US and across the world...you will find they all have German roots. In addition, you will find that most people who are full of hate in America...are of German ancestry.

What about the stupid groups in the USA and across the world.....what "roots" will we find them with...In addition, where will we find most people who are filled with stupid in America...what is your ancestry?

:popcorn:

BTW.....No need to Google for an answer. I trust you.

Germans are full of hate today. There is a rise in anti-Semitism in Germany and if you look at all of the hate groups in the US and across the world...you will find they all have German roots. In addition, you will find that most people who are full of hate in America...are of German ancestry.

What about the stupid groups in the USA and across the world.....what "roots" will we find them with...In addition, where will we find most people who are filled with stupid in America...what is your ancestry?

Stupid does not discriminate according to ancestry. Just look at the Tea Party...there are Teapers of all kinds.

Stupid does not discriminate according to ancestry. Just look at the Tea Party...there are Teapers of all kinds.

:lol:

That was Too Easy.

I've always held to a strict rule for myself that the First Lady is off limits. I think she's held her office with great style and dignity. I think the comments Joan Rivers made are insulting and have no place in politics.. she has every right to say whatever it is she feels, but for me- there's a line of decency.

I don't think that Mrs rivers was joking, not one bit.

Obama is a switch hitter and Michelle is obviously a bit mannishly proportioned, but I doubt she really is a tranny. Mrs Rivers is getting senile.,

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

That was Too Easy.

Yeah, it's pretty easy for two libtards to high five each other over the internet.

It's a lot harder to actually discuss the issues and answer the opponents questions with honesty and integrity.

Germans are full of hate and bloodlust...they are responsible for some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind.

Stalin and Mao were also monsters.

Next time you go to a Teaper rally...find the White Nationalist recruiting area and ask them if they are German ancestry!

I have cousins of part German ancestry; devout catholics, I never felt anything but respect for their father. He served in WWII, in Europe, for the USA.

I think that kind of language and precedent will come back to haunt Conservatives by setting a specific disrespectful tone. I remember liking Laura Bush and wondered how she ever married George W.. I also remember liberals trashing her and I felt it was beneath contempt. Just my two cents.

Laura Bush wasn't personally reprehensible. The obama ho is personally reprehensible and a disgrace to what used to be America. But then she did say that until her consort was elected she had no reason to be proud of the country. Like her perverted hubby, Big Moo obama is in it for what she can get. She's more like Imelda Marcos than Laura Bush.

Really?

As astonishingly ironic as it is to find there's any limit to LGS's potty-mouth, I agree denigrating the First Lady with common slurs does nothing to make conservatives more noble; to the contrary, it puts them in the gutter.

I'm shocked you ever thought conservatives were ever OUT of the gutter, numbnuts.

Really?

As astonishingly ironic as it is to find there's any limit to LGS's potty-mouth, I agree denigrating the First Lady with common slurs does nothing to make conservatives more noble; to the contrary, it puts them in the gutter.
As if 99% of all the people here are pure as the driven snow. Give me a break... practically this entire board is IN THE GUTTER, and you've been there yourself.

WTF is all this hollier than thou, don't say anything bad about ole lady obama, shit? Fuck her, fuck her husband, fuck the both of them. I wouldn't piss on either one of them if they were on fire. They're anti American filth.

Last edited:

That was Too Easy.

Yeah, it's pretty easy for two libtards to high five each other over the internet.

It's a lot harder to actually discuss the issues and answer the opponents questions with honesty and integrity.

:lol: You need to smoke some pot or something...learn to relax!

That was Too Easy.

Opponents?

:eusa_hand:

You mean like you?

:lmao::lmao:

I might as well have a discussion with a geranium.

Really?

As if 99% of all the people here are pure as the driven snow. Give me a break... practically this entire board is IN THE GUTTER, and you've been there yourself.

WTF is all this hollier than thou, don't say anything bad about ole lady obama, shit? Fuck her, fuck her husband, fuck the both of them. I wouldn't piss on either one of them if they were on fire. They're anti American filth.

Ignorance loves company, even if its imaginary.

Really?

There's nothing imaginary about how the obama's have been ruining America and acting like dictators. They can both go to hell. I have zero respect for either of them.

Last edited:

There's nothing imaginary about how the obama's have been ruining America and acting like dictators. They can both go to hell. I have zero respect for either of them.

:eusa_boohoo:

Look, I believe Obama is the worst excuse for a President the USA has had during the past 100 years.

But I have NEVER used the language Joan Rivers did to describe Michelle Obama.

If you think that independent voters are impressed with the depictions you use, then I'm here to tell you: You are Wrong.

Wanna win elections? Stop sounding like an 8th grader.

I've always held to a strict rule for myself that the First Lady is off limits. I think she's held her office with great style and dignity. I think the comments Joan Rivers made are insulting and have no place in politics.. she has every right to say whatever it is she feels, but for me- there's a line of decency.

I don't think that Mrs rivers was joking, not one bit.

Obama is a switch hitter and Michelle is obviously a bit mannishly proportioned, but I doubt she really is a tranny. Mrs Rivers is getting senile.,

Yeah I thought the reason Obama wouldn't release his birth certificate is because it would prove he was the bitch of the relationship.

:eusa_boohoo:

Look, I believe Obama is the worst excuse for a President the USA has had during the past 100 years.

But I have NEVER used the language Joan Rivers did to describe Michelle Obama.

If you think that independent voters are impressed with the depictions you use, then I'm here to tell you: You are Wrong.

Wanna win elections? Stop sounding like an 8th grader.
And just how is it you have divined the power to speak for ALL INDEPENDENTS? You haven't, so stop acting as though you have some other than worldly powers of perception.

It's not the independent vote that wins elections anyway, it's the CONSERVATIVE vote, and conservatives are none to happy with that pair of racist assholes in the white house. Calling a spade a spade is what people want, not some watered down, lame, mamby pamby, luke warm, politically correct garbage. That game is for demtards.

This is a FIGHT to take back power from the leftards, who by all measure have been ruining America under the kenyan, so that's the way to approach it, as a FIGHT, so don't expect any milk and cookies talk from me or the majority of other conservatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back