Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Match Lowest Level Since 1973

Only 142,000 new jobs....when you need 279,000 to break even.
Complete bullshit. And a perfect example of a typical Wrong Information Voter.

You need only 112,049 jobs to break even.

Jobs Calculator

Jobs Calculator
112,049 per month it would take 46 years to find jobs for all of the working age unemployed we have today....
This doesn’t take into account population growth either.

142,000 is piss-poor.

500k per month would get us to near zero unemployment in 10 years....give or take. Less than 250k is disappointing.
As I have shown over and over again, when the Right are caught lying they just keep on lying in the face of the truth.

I gave you the link to the calculator, you obviously were too lazy to use it, so typical of DittoTards.
500k jobs per month would get us to 2% unemployment in 12 months, and 1% unemployment in 16 months.

But continue to pull bullshit numbers out of your MessiahRushie's fat ass.

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

Jobs Calculator

Jobs Calculator
112,049 per month it would take 46 years to find jobs for all of the working age unemployed we have today....
That's not "breaking even," but "eliminating unemployment."
[quote[This doesn’t take into account population growth either.

142,000 is piss-poor.[/quote]

September 2015, there were 148,800,000 employed out of a population of 251,325,000: a ratio of 59.2% If the population grows at its average of 215,000/month, then 127,000 is the minimum to keep that ratio.

500k per month would get us to near zero unemployment in 10 years....give or take. Less than 250k is disappointing.
Near zero is impossible. And you've switched goalposts.

Jobs Calculator

Jobs Calculator

142,000 is piss-poor.

As I have shown over and over again, when the Right are caught lying they just keep on lying in the face of the truth.

I gave you the link to the calculator, you obviously were too lazy to use it, so typical of DittoTards.
500k jobs per month would get us to 2% unemployment in 12 months, and 1% unemployment in 16 months.

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

We lost 700k/mo in 09'. 500k gained would be excellent.

And.....your 2% unemployment is totally discounting the millions that have given up looking. 93 million. Libroids claim we lost 6 million jobs in 09'....bragging about losing 790k/ mo. It would take more than a year just to get those lost jobs at 500k/ mo.

I was obviously talking about the actual number of unemployed Americans....not some fuzzy math employment figure that is totally misleading, and should be dumped in favor of something that reflects reality. 93 million working age Mercans are out of the job market. I figure 2/3rds of them want to work but can't find a job. Doesn't help that that Democrats are bringing them in in their refugee program about as fast as the jobs are being created. Those newbies will start breeding and driving up the population faster than we can create jobs.

Thank God libroids love abortion, huh?

Jobs Calculator

Jobs Calculator

142,000 is piss-poor.

June 5, 2015
Not even close!

And.....your 2% unemployment is totally discounting the millions that have given up looking. 93 million. Libroids claim we lost 6 million jobs in 09'....bragging about losing 790k/ mo. It would take more than a year just to get those lost jobs at 500k/ mo.

I was obviously talking about the actual number of unemployed Americans....not some fuzzy math employment figure that is totally misleading, and should be dumped in favor of something that reflects reality. 93 million working age Mercans are out of the job market. I figure 2/3rds of them want to work but can't find a job. Doesn't help that that Democrats are bringing them in in their refugee program about as fast as the jobs are being created. Those newbies will start breeding and driving up the population faster than we can create jobs.

You can figure anything you want, but it still has nothing to do with reality. Rather than your phony 60+ million out of the 93 million wanting to work, the real number is 5.6 million.

Jobs Calculator

Jobs Calculator

142,000 is piss-poor.

June 5, 2015
Not even close!

You can figure anything you want, but it still has nothing to do with reality. Rather than your phony 60+ million out of the 93 million wanting to work, the real number is 5.6 million.
Bullshit.
If working was worthwhile my figure would be accurate.......but your party wants to keep em happily unemployed.

Jobs Calculator

Jobs Calculator

142,000 is piss-poor.

June 5, 2015
Not even close!

Bullshit.
If working was worthwhile my figure would be accurate.......but your party wants to keep em happily unemployed.
And if pigs had wings...

So tell me were 2/3 of Bush's 81+ million not in the labor force wanting to work but couldn't find a job? Or was the real number 5.9 million?

And.....your 2% unemployment is totally discounting the millions that have given up looking. 93 million.
There are not 93 million who have given up looking. There are 94.6 million who are neither working nor trying to get a job right now.

I was obviously talking about the actual number of unemployed Americans....not some fuzzy math employment figure that is totally misleading, and should be dumped in favor of something that reflects reality.
What are you defining as "actual unemployed" and why has nobody in the history of ever used that definition for any country?

93 million working age Mercans are out of the job market. I figure 2/3rds of them want to work but can't find a job.
Are you talking about the 50 million who are disabled or over 64 or both? Or the full time high school and college students? Or the houswives?

And.....your 2% unemployment is totally discounting the millions that have given up looking. 93 million.
There are not 93 million who have given up looking. There are 94.6 million who are neither working nor trying to get a job right now.

I was obviously talking about the actual number of unemployed Americans....not some fuzzy math employment figure that is totally misleading, and should be dumped in favor of something that reflects reality.
What are you defining as "actual unemployed" and why has nobody in the history of ever used that definition for any country?

93 million working age Mercans are out of the job market. I figure 2/3rds of them want to work but can't find a job.
Are you talking about the 50 million who are disabled or over 64 or both? Or the full time high school and college students? Or the houswives?
Being disabled seems to be easy these days....so disability could mean without limbs or just being depressed.

Last edited:

Being disabled seems to be easy these days....so disability could mean without limbs or just being depressed.
"NOTE: A person with a disability has at least one of the following conditions: is deaf or has serious difficulty hearing; is blind or has serious difficulty seeing even when wearing glasses; has serious difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions because of a physical, mental, or emotional condition; has serious difficulty walking or climbing stairs; has difficulty dressing or bathing; or has difficulty doing errands alone such as visiting a doctor's office or shopping because of a physical, mental, or emotional condition. Updated population controls are introduced annually with the release of January data." Table A-6. Employment status of the civilian population by sex, age, and disability status, not seasonally adjusted
But why does it matter? Do you think someone not trying to work and using depression as an excuse should be considered the same as someone trying desperately to get a job?

More of your MessiahRushie's lies you are stupid enough to parrot.

Disability awards are DOWN for the last 4 years.

"NOTE: A person with a disability has at least one of the following conditions: is deaf or has serious difficulty hearing; is blind or has serious difficulty seeing even when wearing glasses; has serious difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions because of a physical, mental, or emotional condition; has serious difficulty walking or climbing stairs; has difficulty dressing or bathing; or has difficulty doing errands alone such as visiting a doctor's office or shopping because of a physical, mental, or emotional condition. Updated population controls are introduced annually with the release of January data." Table A-6. Employment status of the civilian population by sex, age, and disability status, not seasonally adjusted
But why does it matter? Do you think someone not trying to work and using depression as an excuse should be considered the same as someone trying desperately to get a job?
Nope. But it's clear he left does.

Yeah.....right.....sure......uh-huh.

Bet your sources tell you that Obama is the greatest wartime president in American history too!

In 2009 there were 9.7 million. By next year it is expected to 11.4 million....soaking up $147 billion/ year.

Social Security Disability Insurance: Participation Trends and Their Fiscal Implications

Last edited:

Yeah.....right.....sure......uh-huh.

Bet your sources tell you that Obama is the greatest wartime president in American history too!

In 2009 there were 9.7 million. By next year it is expected to 11.4 million....soaking up $147 billion/ year.

Social Security Disability Insurance: Participation Trends and Their Fiscal Implications
You are full of shit as usual, as well as moving the goalposts.

I pointed out that awards were down the last 4 years when you claimed it was getting easier, so if it was getting easier then new awards would be increasing each year.

So now you switched to total beneficiaries, but not total disabled workers, since we are discussing unemployment, no you have to dishonestly include spouses and children of the disabled who have no effect on the unemployment numbers.
But even your dishonest projections are off, the total on disability including children and spouses of disabled workers has started DOWN from 2013 to 2014 so your 11.4 million projection is way off. As of 2014 there are 10,931,092 total collecting disability benefits, down from 10,988,269 in 2013. So Obama's 5 year total increase is less than 1.3 million. In Bush's last 5 years the total disabled increased from 7,949,272 to 9,696,398, an increase of over 1.7 million.

So once again the Right attacks Obama for doing better than Bush, when they never attacked Bush.

Benefits in current payment status

So once again the Right attacks Obama for doing better than Bush, when they never attacked Bush.

Bush was a liberal by any objective measure. Ted Cruz and Ben Carson are the right. Do you think its about time you got some basics down?
Bush was not even remotely Liberal, you CON$ own him lock stock and barrel, and Cruz and Carson Way beyond the Right, beyond even Attila The Hun.

Do you think it's about time you stopped lying?

Bush was not even remotely Liberal,

Bush introduced the first $2 and $3 trillion budgets. You cant grow govt faster than Bush did!!

Feel stupid now?
Bush was not even remotely Liberal,

Bush introduced the first $2 and $3 trillion budgets. You cant grow govt faster than Bush did!!

Feel stupid now?
All CON$ grow the government and run up the debt while pretending to be against both.
And stupid SUCKERS like you swallow their lying words over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, again. :cuckoo:

Ed how is
1. Laying off/firing millions of workers from the public sector that do good things for America.(nws, nhc, cdc, usgs, epa, cms, nih, ssi/ssd, etc.)
2. Slashing investment into public works and infrastructure(roads, bridges, water and electric, etc)
and 3. doing away with fafsa, government loans that make it easier to go to college.

going to improve our economy? Your ideas fire millions of people, allow our infrastructure to turn to shit and lastly make it harder for anyone that doesn't already have a lot of money to go to college.

Forum List

Back