Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

When you bounce a ball, and it hits the floor, when it inevitably bounces back, you don't get credit for "lifting" it.

The Democrat morons cratered jobs by their shutting down the economy in 2020, accompanied by their massive reward program for staying home and sitting on your ass.
So did Republicans but you'll never admit it.

Jobs Joe is at it again. The economy is much stronger than people are crediting. Recession fears are admittedly high but job growth doesn’t show any signs of letting up. Fingers crossed supply chain pulls us out of the single issue of costs.

Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness.

Nonfarm payrolls increased 372,000 in the month, better than the 250,000 Dow Jones estimate and continuing what has been a strong year for job growth, according to data Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The unemployment rate was 3.6%, unchanged from May and in line with estimates.
The reason the UE was UNCHANGED was due to the fact those people got SECOND, low wage jobs... You dumb fucks can't get past the headline before you start patting yourself on the back. This is a predictable event due to massive inflation and taxation you idiots have unleashed on us.

When you actually look into the numbers what is happening is not good. Average Americans are taking second and third PART TIME JOBS, less than 20 hours per week.

Menial part time jobs are nothing to crow about. This report exposes what a cluster fuck the Biden administration has created. People are pissed off.

Marie Antionette had more sympathy for her people than any democrat politicians and look how it ended for her. Seniors headed back to work, people having to choose between gas or food and you democrats are simply out of your fucking minds with Stage 4 TDS
👎👎👎👎👎👎
everyone is having to get a second job to live. This isnt surprising.
Not true
I just retired from my career but I will keep my 18hour a week 2nd job that I’ve had for the past 6 years.

The reason the UE was UNCHANGED was due to the fact those people got SECOND, low wage jobs... You dumb fucks can't get past the headline before you start patting yourself on the back. This is a predictable event due to massive inflation and taxation you idiots have unleashed on us.

When you actually look into the numbers what is happening is not good. Average Americans are taking second and third PART TIME JOBS, less than 20 hours per week.

Menial part time jobs are nothing to crow about. This report exposes what a cluster fuck the Biden administration has created. People are pissed off.

LOL

Jobs:
Trump ... -2½ million
Biden ..... +9 million

LOL

Jobs:
Trump ... -2½ million
Biden ..... +9 million

I think your numbers are off since the current jobs report has worker participation falling last month and says we still haven't recovered 100% of the jobs lost to the pandemic. IIRC it stays that we have recovered 97.5 percent. The May numbers were revised down as part of the report.

Jobs Joe is at it again. The economy is much stronger than people are crediting. Recession fears are admittedly high but job growth doesn’t show any signs of letting up. Fingers crossed supply chain pulls us out of the single issue of costs.

Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness.

Nonfarm payrolls increased 372,000 in the month, better than the 250,000 Dow Jones estimate and continuing what has been a strong year for job growth, according to data Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The unemployment rate was 3.6%, unchanged from May and in line with estimates.
Yea, the revolving door of adding new employees who only last a few months then quit or get fired because they are totally unqualified.

I was talking to a family friend who works in the airline industry(ground crew). She said it is absolutely horrible. So many people have left, they can’t hire anyone good. The people they do hire just complain and are lazy as fuck, they won’t last long. Vaccine mandates wiped them out, and they have never recovered. Many pilots are going on strike or quitting too. So many left because of the vax, then several have gotten vaccine injured. The rest who stayed are overworked.

Shit is falling apart in this country on so many levels, but everyone wants to just pretend everything is going well.

The numbers are what I posted...

Pretty picture but if you add up all them numbers in the boxes at the bottom of your pretty picture, between January 2021 and this month you will get a number that is drastically lower than your claimed "+9 million". Of course you could just use some common sense---if Trump lost 2.9 million jobs and we have not recovered all of them yet per the jobs report, then Biden didn't "create" over 9 million new jobs. He has simply recovered most of the ones Trump lost.

The last time I looked Trump was President in 2020 and rewarded people to stay home after he is the one who FIRST shut the country down. But for you basement dweller's guess you missed that.

The last time I looked you people would have shit your pants if he didn't. In fact, he was widely criticized by the Democrats and the Branch Covidians for NOT forcing a national shut down.

But for you basement dweller's guess you missed that.

everyone is having to get a second job to live. This isnt surprising.
Everyone or you? How much do you make at your first job? Are you suddenly complaining about your station in life? Maybe you need to go back to school or start your own business.

Everyone or you? How much do you make at your first job? Are you suddenly complaining about your station in life? Maybe you need to go back to school or start your own business.
We're sure everyone makes over 300K like you do.
Stop being stupid.

When you bounce a ball, and it hits the floor, when it inevitably bounces back, you don't get credit for "lifting" it.

The Democrat morons cratered jobs by their shutting down the economy in 2020, accompanied by their massive reward program for staying home and sitting on your ass.
When you blame something on the president that isn't his fault, you most certainly have to give him credit when the problem he didn't cause fixes itself.

This is what it looks like when a president fights for the poor and middle class. What, do you think the rich and corporations are just going to bend over and take it? During the Bush 2 Great Recession, Bush wanted to give all the relief to the rich and corporations. Bail them out. Remember too big to fail? Of course that didn't cause inflation. Trump's tax breaks to everyone in 2018 did though. They must have. If Joe's stimulus caused inflation so must have Trump's HISTORIC tax break.

Give Trump credit for that.

The last time I looked Trump was President in 2020 and rewarded people to stay home after he is the one who FIRST shut the country down. But for you basement dweller's guess you missed that.
COVID was global, and still raging South of The Border and in the Eastern hemisphere.
But it's all Trump's fault!

I didn't. Why did you?

They don't realize corporations are gouging us. And why? Because we keep on buying.

How many of these broke cry babies got on a plane or drove far on the 4th of July? Supply and demand baby. Why lower the price of meat when these fat asses just keep gobbling it up.

The only problem for most of these people is this means they aren't saving any money. They still buy their starbucks and cable/internet is probably over $100 a month.

Perhaps they need to unionize at work and demand a raise. Their bosses don't need 2nd jobs. I don't. You don't.

Maybe now these people can empathize with poor inner city people on how tough it is to get by in America on such a low wage.

Forum List

Back