Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Jobs Joe is at it again.
iu

“You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."

To a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005”​

― George W. Bush

Jobs Joe is at it again. The economy is much stronger than people are crediting. Recession fears are admittedly high but job growth doesn’t show any signs of letting up. Fingers crossed supply chain pulls us out of the single issue of costs.

Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness.

Nonfarm payrolls increased 372,000 in the month, better than the 250,000 Dow Jones estimate and continuing what has been a strong year for job growth, according to data Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The unemployment rate was 3.6%, unchanged from May and in line with estimates.
And you are DUPED by this laughingstock "report" ?

Way to go Joe! Best Jobs president EVER!
Best con artist.

I post based on what was actually happening at the time.
GW was a disaster for most Americans.
You post based on what's happening in your life. I seem to recall a lot of people who never lost their jobs in the 2000's and they defended that prick every step of the way.

Republican voters in the 2000's acted like the economy was great for them. They attacked unions and manufacturing hard.

Maybe you were in IT at the time. You were doing great in the 2000. But you saw what was coming.

Now you admit it about GW. After Trump said it first. Not it's cool to bash the Bush's.

And you are DUPED by this laughingstock "report" ?
it’s a great report considering people are worried about recession. Companies don’t have enough people working so a slower growth rate won’t hurt employment but will lower prices. We have a decent shot at doing something historically amazing here.

Employee participation dipped again, the last thing lazy ilk DImmers want is a vacant job to go to.
Look at the data. People are retiring faster than new employees are being added. It’s immigration and north rate opportunities. Gone on for years.

Jobs Joe is at it again. The economy is much stronger than people are crediting. Recession fears are admittedly high but job growth doesn’t show any signs of letting up. Fingers crossed supply chain pulls us out of the single issue of costs.

Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness.

Nonfarm payrolls increased 372,000 in the month, better than the 250,000 Dow Jones estimate and continuing what has been a strong year for job growth, according to data Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The unemployment rate was 3.6%, unchanged from May and in line with estimates.
that is a pretty good jobs report .. but i'm afraid if inflation and the price of fuel doesnt start dropping then people are going to have to cut back on spending and companies will be forced to start laying off employees .

You post based on what's happening in your life. I seem to recall a lot of people who never lost their jobs in the 2000's and they defended that prick every step of the way.

Republican voters in the 2000's acted like the economy was great for them. They attacked unions and manufacturing hard.

Maybe you were in IT at the time. You were doing great in the 2000. But you saw what was coming.

Now you admit it about GW. After Trump said it first. Not it's cool to bash the Bush's.
I know lots of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers who lost their careers thanks to the inundation of Indian Business Visas who replaced them.
I also know lots of useless salespeople who made a mint because their greedy bosses still needed someone who spoke English to sell their crappy products.

that is a pretty good jobs report .. but i,m afraid if inflation and the price of fuel doesnt start dropping then people are going to have to cut back on spending and companies will be forced to start laying off employees .
They arent new jobs just reopened jobs and people arent filling them.

They arent new jobs just reopened jobs and people arent filling them.
dont know .... but if the price of fuel doesnt come down and the price of goods keep soaring people will have to cut back to survive ... when people cut back on consumption producers and suppliers cut back on employees ...

I know lots of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers who lost their careers thanks to the inundation of Indian Business Visas who replaced them.
I also know lots of useless salespeople who made a mint because their greedy bosses still needed someone who spoke English to sell their crappy products.
We have the finest German precision machines. And if you want a cheaper model, we also have a chinese model.

It's a global economy. I'm now firmly with conservatives on this. No need to pay you $100K a year plus benefits when we can get a support team in India to do it for $20,000.

And I'm all for McD automating. A robot can do what 3 people can in a year, for only $20,000.

If you are in IT, you should be okay. You must not be very good. Plus you have to keep up with the new technology. Being a support call person used to pay $80K but you can't expect them to pay that ever again.

God it's good to agree with conservatives for a change.

Forum List

Back