Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Trump caused the disaster by scaring the hell out of everyone & shutting US down in the first place. Pelosi & the Dems were in the streets saying come out shopping & go to restaurants everything is fine. Then trump turned it into political war. New York & California are always blue & didn't cost Trump the election. Trump did that all by himself.
NY and CA skewed the national unemployment numbers to make Trump look bad.

Trump caused the disaster by scaring the hell out of everyone & shutting US down in the first place. Pelosi & the Dems were in the streets saying come out shopping & go to restaurants everything is fine. Then trump turned it into political war. New York & California are always blue & didn't cost Trump the election. Trump did that all by himself.
You just proved you're either psychotic or an outright liar.

Jobs Joe is at it again. The economy is much stronger than people are crediting. Recession fears are admittedly high but job growth doesn’t show any signs of letting up. Fingers crossed supply chain pulls us out of the single issue of costs.

Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness.

Nonfarm payrolls increased 372,000 in the month, better than the 250,000 Dow Jones estimate and continuing what has been a strong year for job growth, according to data Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The unemployment rate was 3.6%, unchanged from May and in line with estimates.
Good news, let’s hope we get out of this. BTW, just like Biden isn’t responsible for the inflation, he isn’t responsible for the increase in jobs, he is a non factor.

Honey, Trump wanted everything opened back up in mid-April 2000. But the jackass leftwing governors of California and New York kept everything closed through the election in order to hurt Trump's numbers.

Two years later, all the experts concluded Trump was right all along. We should never have shut down the economy. The great man was vindicated once again.
Unemployment is tied to state size and cost of living:

The two largest (one red/one blue): California is 4.3%, Texas is 4.2%
The two smallest (one red/one blue): Wyoming 3.2%, Vermont 2.3%

Quit being a rube.

Unemployment is tied to state size and cost of living:

The two largest (one red/one blue): California is 4.3%, Texas is 4.2%
The two smallest (one red/one blue): Wyoming 3.2%, Vermont 2.3%

Quit being a rube.
As you full know, unemployment has numerous elements in it's calculation; some of which change on a dime to make the economy look stronger or weaker.

Jobs Joe is at it again. The economy is much stronger than people are crediting. Recession fears are admittedly high but job growth doesn’t show any signs of letting up. Fingers crossed supply chain pulls us out of the single issue of costs.

Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness.

Nonfarm payrolls increased 372,000 in the month, better than the 250,000 Dow Jones estimate and continuing what has been a strong year for job growth, according to data Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The unemployment rate was 3.6%, unchanged from May and in line with estimates.

Did CNN forget to tell the Moon Bats that because Biden stole the election we have:

1. Massive inflation?

2. Astronomical cost of energy?

3. Millions of Illegals flooding into the country and put on welfare?

4. Decrease family income?

5. Higher taxation?

6. Near recession economic growth?

7. Weaken woke military?

Trump shutdown fears caused disaster. Pelosi & Dems tried to prevent the fearmonger -n- chief Trump from destroying the country.

I didn't know that all the Democratic Mayors and Governors are named Trump.
Take your meds.

As you full know, unemployment has numerous elements in it's calculation; some of which change on a dime to make the economy look stronger or weaker.
Sigh... it's all a conspiracy i guess. How do you know who your daddy is....just because you momma told you so?

How about we debate the numbers as they exist which isnt changing and we are comparing states using the same methodology.

Sigh... it's all a conspiracy i guess. How do you know who your daddy is....just because you momma told you so?

How about we debate the numbers as they exist which isnt changing and we are comparing states using the same methodology.
How about you Google “how unemployment numbers are calculated” and look at the gov site instead of being a bullshit artist?

How about you Google “how unemployment numbers are calculated” and look at the gov site instead of being a bullshit artist?
Deflection. Talk about something meaningful but your continued deflection adds no value. If you engage meaningfully with me in debate maybe you'll learn something. ;)

Deflection. Talk about something meaningful but your continued deflection adds no value. If you engage meaningfully with me in debate maybe you'll learn something. ;)
You bring up a rounded up lie and now you don’t want to admit you lied?

You bring up a rounded up lie and now you don’t want to admit you lied?
I posted unemployment for 4 states that were about the same and you replied the numbers were fixed. Burden is on you dipshit to prove that your head has more appropriate numbers to discuss or that somehow they are only bad in blue states. I'll wait.

I posted unemployment for 4 states that were about the same and you replied the numbers were fixed. Burden is on you dipshit to prove that your head has more appropriate numbers to discuss or that somehow they are only bad in blue states. I'll wait.
How are the numbers calculated?

I see you getting into ad hominems.
Must be frustrated to be asked to show the elements of a rolled-up number.

I see you getting into ad hominems.
Must be frustrated to be asked to show the elements of a rolled-up number.
Fuck off. Show me your issue with the unemployment number and specifically how it relates to the point I made which is big and small states have similar unemployment numbers and the pandemic sure hasnt manifested in some unemployment disaster for blue states. Anything else requires you to start a new thread on it because it is so far off topic youre gonna be in the rubber room with your thread.

Honey, Trump wanted everything opened back up in mid-April 2000. But the jackass leftwing governors of California and New York kept everything closed through the election in order to hurt Trump's numbers.

Two years later, all the experts concluded Trump was right all along. We should never have shut down the economy. The great man was vindicated once again.

Liar. In mid-April, Trump said keep the shutdown's going.

And how the fuck would CA and NY keeping the shutdowns going through the election hurt Trump? You think Trump ever had a chance of winning either of those states even had covid not been a thing??

Not for as long. Democrats run the two biggest states which skew the numbers. The great president never really wanted to shut down the government, but we went along with Idiot Fauci. Trump wanted things opened up after a few weeks. Turns out, as usual, he was right, and the leftwing hack Fauci was wrong.

WTF?? Texas is the second biggest state in the country. You think Democrats run that state?? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back