Jodi Arias Penalty

We're not re-re-re-re hashing this until June 20th..... Right?

Yeah, take a break. It's nice to know there won't be further interviews. I wonde
r what the judge's thought process on lifting that order was. It made no sense.

IDK why she lifted it, is sheriff Joe imposing this blackout?

That's what I've read. And it goes against his first amendment argument for allowing it in the first place.

I'll bet you a thousand reps. bookmarked.

You're on!

Bookmarked. rep points equals 1 rep point.

How do I bookmark? Lol

Sometimes called favorites. To clarify, 1000 rep points equals 1 rep power point.

Got it. I thought there was a new fangled bookmark button in here I didn't know about. You don't have to explain how to give a power rep, I won't be needing to use that

We're not re-re-re-re hashing this until June 20th..... Right?

Yeah, take a break. It's nice to know there won't be further interviews. I wonde

Sheriff Joe's karma will catch up to him some day.He is one mean sob. He and, the queen of mean, :eek: nancy grace would make a great couple.

That's what I've read. And it goes against his first amendment argument for allowing it in the first place.

Sheriff Joe plays it a little loosey goosey and shoots from the hip a lot.

The interviews given after the penalty phase will probably cut both ways: those who see her as a dangerous sociopath with narcissistic tendencies will find her more dangerous, and others who see her as abused will think she is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

I still think they should shut this circus down and go with LWOP, and not seat another jury.
Does anyone know laws about Twitter, and all that, from prison? I would think, as a private entity, Twitter could disable any account that they want to.

This trial has proven to me how politically powerful the Mormon church is.

I mean, look at all the gruesome murders that have been committed in the past few years. Jodi's crime was committed in the heat of passion, which should only be 2nd degree.

Not that anyone will be paying attention, after a while, except maybe the family and close friends. If a tree falls in the woods...

I still think they should shut this circus down and go with LWOP, and not seat another jury.
Does anyone know laws about Twitter, and all that, from prison? I would think, as a private entity, Twitter could disable any account that they want to.

Ultimately it's up to Juan's boss to pursue dp or not. At some point I'll check out the other dp sentences where they called a second jury to see who / when they were.

I don't know on Twitter, et al.

Okay, well, I'm putting away my TW nic for a while. I'll probably pop in in June, just to see what's up. I don't care to rehash the guilt and innocence portion again.

Ultimately it's up to Juan's boss to pursue dp or not. At some point I'll check out the other dp sentences where they called a second jury to see who / when they were.

I don't know on Twitter, et al.

I suppose you could look at it both ways: So much money was spent, so they have to proceed to make it worth their while, at getting the verdict they want, or so much money was spent, let it go and don't spend any more.

This trial has proven to me how politically powerful the Mormon church is.

I mean, look at all the gruesome murders that have been committed in the past few years. Jodi's crime was committed in the heat of passion, which should only be 2nd degree.

Ahhhh. But it wasn't heat of passion, the defense threw that in at the last minute when self defense/abused and all that other stuff didn't work. Prosecution proved premed - that's M1, and then they proved aggravation.

Hence M1 will stand under appeal and I get a power rep.

Testy, you have my email, if something outrageous comes up. I'll probably linger in and out today, but it will be sitting around and listening to crickets otherwise.

Forum List

Back