Jodi Arias Penalty

I still think they should shut this circus down and go with LWOP, and not seat another jury.
Does anyone know laws about Twitter, and all that, from prison? I would think, as a private entity, Twitter could disable any account that they want to.

I agree LWOP shut it down.
Twitter can but why would they?
Did you guys see jury foreman interview?

Maricopa county attorney says their intent is to pursue dp and have a do over on penalty. Maricopa County Attorney?s Office ? News Release - County Attorney Comments on Outcome in State v. Jodi Ann Arias.

3 out of 5 of their woman dp sentences were from 2nd jury.

*sheesh*

There's no bottom of this psycho well.

I keep seeing you write this but there's only 4 women on death row in AZ- actually 3 now because Milke was over turned recently. And they haven't put anyone to death in AZ since 1930 so this is not accurate

For a simple misdemeanor, yeah...but not compared to what she did, imo. Her victim is 6 feet under...he doesnt get a cell...he gets a coffin...now that is some cruel and unusual punishment.

I actually find the solitary more disturbing and cruel than the actual DP. It's just psychologically damaging and a form of torture IMO.
OK, the solitary is more disturbing and cruel than the DP and it is psychologically damaging and a form of torture.

And, you don't like the DP, either.

What do you propose we do with this stalking and heinously murdering woman?

Turn her loose on the world again? WTH, there has to be some punishment for what she did to a man who certainly did not deserve what she did to him.
I didn't say she shouldn't be punished. LWOP is fine by me.

I still think they should shut this circus down and go with LWOP, and not seat another jury.
Does anyone know laws about Twitter, and all that, from prison? I would think, as a private entity, Twitter could disable any account that they want to.

I saw a small piece of the interview with the foreman. He said that some could not give her death because she was to young and good looking. what a joke.

In AZ she will be in solitary at least the first 3 years even with a life sentence FYI

I saw a small piece of the interview with the foreman. He said that some could not give her death because she was to young and good looking. what a joke.

I didn't hear that part. He did say the thought she had been emotionally and mentally abused by Travis but it wasn't an excuse for premed murder...

I didn't hear that part. He did say the thought she had been emotionally and mentally abused by Travis but it wasn't an excuse for premed murder...

I am going to have to look up and see if I can get the entire interview so I can see it I only got a small snip-it.

He didn't say they couldn't give her death because of her looks just that at first its hard to believe that she could be capable. I understand that. Most of us had a hard time seeing how she could overtake him.

Maricopa county attorney says their intent is to pursue dp and have a do over on penalty. Maricopa County Attorney?s Office ? News Release - County Attorney Comments on Outcome in State v. Jodi Ann Arias.

3 out of 5 of their woman dp sentences were from 2nd jury.

*sheesh*

There's no bottom of this psycho well.

I keep seeing you write this but there's only 4 women on death row in AZ- actually 3 now because Milke was over turned recently. And they haven't put anyone to death in AZ since 1930 so this is not accurate

I think that's "ever". I read it yesterday but have zero JoJo mojo to go look it up.

He didn't say they couldn't give her death because of her looks just that at first its hard to believe that she could be capable. I understand that. Most of us had a hard time seeing how she could overtake him.

I was half asleep and it was a small cut from HLN so it could depend on the cut.

Maybe he thought she was playing one of their weird sex games.

After so many stories and "on the record" comments about why JA was allowed in gen pop (and would be until trial was over) as well as media contact....I haven't been able to find a single comment about why (how/who) that was changed!

After so many stories and "on the record" comments about why JA was allowed in gen pop (and would be until trial was over) as well as media contact....I haven't been able to find a single comment about why (how/who) that was changed!

Romney did it.

Holy moly Tink, not after you've seen those colossal hands and feet! She could take down a linebacker with those.

I don't think the jury saw the filthy bigfoot video though. lol

I don't understand it either, unless there is some procedure where convicted felons are separated while awaiting punishment?

Last edited:

I did not. I only heard/read a little bit about it.

Forum List

Back