Jodi Arias Penalty

That big dummy Nancy Grace argument:

Hal disagreeing with NG: The jury didn't do anything wrong, they had their opinions and the lack of a verdict says they don't agree with you about giving Jodi Arias the death penalty.

NG: Well HAL, maybe YOU don't have the death penalty in NEW YORK CITY but they do have it HERE in Arizona..

She's such a goof.. She makes no sense when she lets her temper take hold.

She does not make sense most of the time.

Nurmi may be the father!!!!!!

6164251231_caa1dc421a_m.jpg

After so many stories and "on the record" comments about why JA was allowed in gen pop (and would be until trial was over) as well as media contact....I haven't been able to find a single comment about why (how/who) that was changed!

That is what the sheriff decided.

And with that I think I need to stop thinking about our legal system.

Yay--Nancy Grace 'never lost'--never had a jury not return the verdict she wanted. She is tough. ?Martinez is, too.

I suppose that is necessary.I couldn't watch/listen to much of that.

It probably would be best if I didn't follow the trial of the CO shooter. I can only imagine if they put him on the stand and utilized similar strategies he would have some strange answers. shrug--I suppose he is on some sort of meds--and perhaps his attorneys will choose not to have him testify. When it is empirically clear that you are guilty it would seem that accepting a plea would be best. what do I know.
Death Penalty Sought in Colorado Shooting Trial - WSJ.com

His case is a different ball of wax. He is seriously mentally ill, and may not have actually fully comprehended the difference between right and wrong, even though he rigged shit up. He was probably hearing voices and hallucinating. Arias has a personality disorder, apples and oranges.

I just read an update on James Holmes/Aurora. I suppose the media will be waiting Feb 2014. Oh the drama. The prosecutor sounds determined--death penalty.

If visuals are utilized that would certainly reinforce the concept of insanity.

Seems like we went through all of this when it happened or weeks later.

I can't imagine having to listen to that voice 24/7, nor that three initial chick....

I can't imagine having to listen to that voice 24/7, nor that three initial chick....

I call JVM's show "Loudapalooza". Her entire show is YELLING AND MORE YELLING, even when they are simply saying "hello" to each other.

He's either really tall, or she's a shorty....maybe that's why she yells, a napoleon complex thing, lol

One of the things I heard last night on HLN, before I couldn't stand it anymore, was prediction that JA gets new lawyers

Boyd asked, "What would you say to Arias if you had a moment with her?"
Zevakos replied, "Yeah, I'd really like to talk to Jodi. But I'd like to ask her the questions that everybody wants to ask her. What really happened?"

Bwahaha. Wait until he gets a load of her television interviews. She was pissed when asked. He hasn't a clue who she is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back