Animated_moving_hippo_animation.gif

animated_cartoon_animal%20rabbit1.gif

Last edited:
yoohoo...anybody home? Hey Tink, how did you get that Cheetah in your house...pretty cool:lalala:

Last edited:
I haven't heard about any others speaking and the foreman did not say which he voted for. Beth Karas mentioned she thinks he was one for life but I couldn't tell that from what I heard him say.

Do you think JM will go forward with a new phase? Or just let it go and have the judge sentence her to life? Probably too soon to know yet.

I haven't heard about any others speaking and the foreman did not say which he voted for. Beth Karas mentioned she thinks he was one for life but I couldn't tell that from what I heard him say.

By watching the video, Im thinking the same thing...wow the foreman not wanting death...tough obstacle to overcome...need the foreman on your side. Cant understand why they didnt just do LWOP...unless those for life were wanting life with parole, which is what I suspected. They would have come to an agreement on LWOP rather than turn it over to the judge or a different jury.

Do you think JM will go forward with a new phase? Or just let it go and have the judge sentence her to life? Probably too soon to know yet.

They say hes gonna go DP on it, but I think that could change...he has to put on a whole new case really....its gonna be grounds for appeal....better to just do the LWOP at this point. But he could roll the dice with the next jury and then if they cant it goes to the judge and I think he knows she will do LWOP. So very little risk, but extra time and money.

I don't think the jury decides whether LWOP or LWP, the judge does. The only question was whether life or death. So I'm pretty sure they didn't hang based on that. Eight wanted DP so that says a lot to me.

Hey sorry, I walked away. The cheetah is not in my house lol
I heard it was an 8-4 split. 8 for death. Sounds like maybe they weren't willing to go LWOP? Who knows if that split that's being reported is even accurate wouldn't be the first time HLN lied. Foreman didn't say what split was and I couldn't tell which way he wanted to go from the interview.

I thought they said he was going to proceed with a new jury? Personally I think thats nuts.

I wish they'd just let it go. She won't be executed anyway. And I heard she'll remain in solitary for a few years whether it's DP or LWOP. That's what I think she deserves is solitary. She needs to be put in her place - she's such an attention hound and so smug. Maybe solitary will wipe that superior smirk off her face for once.

While there are no guarantees that if she gets life the judge will sentence her to LWOP. She could get LWP. But I think JSS would go for the LWOP option.

Forum List

Back