Jodi Arias Penalty

And yeah, in short order no one is going to care about the Twitter account anyway, except maybe the family.

He didn't say they couldn't give her death because of her looks just that at first its hard to believe that she could be capable. I understand that. Most of us had a hard time seeing how she could overtake him.

Holy moly Tink, not after you've seen those colossal hands and feet! She could take down a linebacker with those.

I don't think the jury saw the filthy bigfoot video though. lol

He did have that little pixie foot which gave him a huge disadvantage.

After so many stories and "on the record" comments about why JA was allowed in gen pop (and would be until trial was over) as well as media contact....I haven't been able to find a single comment about why (how/who) that was changed!

That is what the sheriff decided.

And with that I think I need to stop thinking about our legal system.

Yay--Nancy Grace 'never lost'--never had a jury not return the verdict she wanted. She is tough. ?Martinez is, too.

I suppose that is necessary.I couldn't watch/listen to much of that.

It probably would be best if I didn't follow the trial of the CO shooter. I can only imagine if they put him on the stand and utilized similar strategies he would have some strange answers. shrug--I suppose he is on some sort of meds--and perhaps his attorneys will choose not to have him testify. When it is empirically clear that you are guilty it would seem that accepting a plea would be best. what do I know.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323611604578396300844565168.html

Last edited:
After so many stories and "on the record" comments about why JA was allowed in gen pop (and would be until trial was over) as well as media contact....I haven't been able to find a single comment about why (how/who) that was changed!

Romney did it.

It's all Bush's fault.

Fixed it.

It's the Mormon's fault too; they didn't teach her how to properly conduct the Blood Atonement Ritual.

He didn't say they couldn't give her death because of her looks just that at first its hard to believe that she could be capable. I understand that. Most of us had a hard time seeing how she could overtake him.

Holy moly Tink, not after you've seen those colossal hands and feet! She could take down a linebacker with those.

I don't think the jury saw the filthy bigfoot video though. lol

He did have that little pixie foot which gave him a huge disadvantage.

Hey, that was due to camera angle, at least, lol. But those hands and feet are huge, it's not just an optical illusion. They showed her putting her hand over her mouth in court, and that hand does not belong on a person that size.

Yay--Nancy Grace 'never lost'--never had a jury not return the verdict she wanted. She is tough. ?Martinez is, too.

It probably would be best if I didn't follow the trial of the CO shooter. I can only imagine if they put him on the stand and utilized similar strategies he would have some strange answers. shrug--I suppose he is on some sort of meds--and perhaps his attorneys will choose not to have him testify. When it is empirically clear that you are guilty it would seem that accepting a plea would be best. what do I know.
Death Penalty Sought in Colorado Shooting Trial - WSJ.com

His case is a different ball of wax. He is seriously mentally ill, and may not have actually fully comprehended the difference between right and wrong, even though he rigged shit up. He was probably hearing voices and hallucinating. Arias has a personality disorder, apples and oranges.

Death Penalty Sought in Colorado Shooting Trial - WSJ.com

His case is a different ball of wax. He is seriously mentally ill, and may not have actually fully comprehended the difference between right and wrong, even though he rigged shit up. He was probably hearing voices and hallucinating. Arias has a personality disorder, apples and oranges.

Yepper.

I don't understand it either, unless there is some procedure where convicted felons are separated while awaiting punishment?

I would've assumed that, except she was already allowed to give the first post conviction interview, the the 5 hr extravaganza! Nothing has changed in her conviction status since then

That big dummy Nancy Grace argument:

Hal disagreeing with NG: The jury didn't do anything wrong, they had their opinions and the lack of a verdict says they don't agree with you about giving Jodi Arias the death penalty.

NG: Well HAL, maybe YOU don't have the death penalty in NEW YORK CITY but they do have it HERE in Arizona..

She's such a goof.. She makes no sense when she lets her temper take hold.

• Thanks
Reactions: Viv
I just listened to the foreman interview (thanks for posting that Tink)

He definitely did NOT say they couldn't convict her based on youth and looks....so must have been the HLN voices sneaking into your sleep fiesty, the ratbastards, lol

Hal disagreeing with NG: The jury didn't do anything wrong, they had their opinions and the lack of a verdict says they don't agree with you about giving Jodi Arias the death penalty.

NG: Well HAL, maybe YOU don't have the death penalty in NEW YORK CITY but they do have it HERE in Arizona..

One of these days we will see her spin around and green projectile vomit!

But the twins are cute (sorta).

Forum List

Back