Jodi Arias Penalty

I feel sorry for her family. If I put myself in their shoes, it's horrific and sad.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Defense team and #JodiArias just came out of chambers. She smiled at her family and then sat down. We should begin shortly.

Can't wait till she show this piece of her portfolio...

jodijudgespitz.jpg

The Nurmster is giving it his half assed all.

OOO! There's an emoticon here for the sex offender defender:
:ahole-1:

So, we get to hear the motion for mistrial? Is the judge seriously considering allowing this? Arias brought all the media attention on herself way before this trial started, and she continued to court the media during the trial. Can that be used by the defense as an argument?

WELLLLLL, JM is making sense now and saying what they are talking about - Womack not showing up and the reasons why. Why couldn't Nurmi have said that?

Last edited:
She is CONVICTED.

Mistrial?

We're almost there, come on Juan, take it home.

So, we get to hear the motion for mistrial? Is the judge seriously considering allowing this? Arias brought all the media attention on herself way before this trial started, and she continued to court the media during the trial. Can that be used by the defense as an argument?

I think it has to do with threats, intimidation etc.

She has to listen to the motion. I can't believe she would grant a mistrial at penalty phase for a penalty witness.

We need a gavel emoticon "MOTION DENIED!"

Forum List

Back