Jodi Arias Penalty

No, but if there were a mistrial at this point, I would imagine a whole new panel of jurors would convene for the penalty phase. The defense knows that this jury does not like her.

Yes exactly. And don't kid yourselves there will be appeals and I expect her to at the very least ask for a new trial. I'm not saying she will get it but stranger things have happened.

She can ask for the moon too. Request denied.

If they were to file for and be granted the mistrial motion, where do they think they'll find an impartial jury that has never heard of any part of this trial? Ethiopia, yes! But seriously, where would they? Even animals wouldn't want any part of this mess. LOL They ARE a better judge of character than people. Too bad doggieboy isn't around. They could put him up and watch him run like hell from the sight of Arias.

Moving-animated-picture-walking-the-dog.gif

I'm here but getting ready to leave for the Zoo. Not sure where the others are. I know honey, paula and CC decided to stay at WAT
I love the Zoo in my home state it is the best I have seen. Jack Hanna help design it. If you ever get the chance take a look at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio.

There's so many cool features on this site I can't wait to play with them and figure it all out. I may check out some other threads too.

I'm here but getting ready to leave for the Zoo. Not sure where the others are. I know honey, paula and CC decided to stay at WAT
I love the Zoo in my home state it is the best I have seen. Jack Hanna help design it. If you ever get the chance take a look at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio.

Will do. The one we have here in San Diego is pretty good too. I think it has awards. We are doing the zoo and this other park they have here called Safari park. We are going to hang out up close and personal with a cheetah for 45 min I'll post a pic later.

Yes exactly. And don't kid yourselves there will be appeals and I expect her to at the very least ask for a new trial. I'm not saying she will get it but stranger things have happened.

If they were to file for and be granted the mistrial motion, where do they think they'll find an impartial jury that has never heard of any part of this trial? Ethiopia, yes! But seriously, where would they? Even animals wouldn't want any part of this mess. LOL They ARE a better judge of character than people. Too bad doggieboy isn't around. They could put him up and watch him run like hell from the sight of Arias.

I can't find the motion or a reliable source of motion for mistrial due to Patty. Where's that coming from?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Willmott shuffles some papers around while Nurmi reclinates and reads over some paperwork. #JodiArias has not arrived yet.

Will do. The one we have here in San Diego is pretty good too. I think it has awards. We are doing the zoo and this other park they have here called Safari park. We are going to hang out up close and personal with a cheetah for 45 min I'll post a pic later.

YES, post pic. Cheetahs are cool. There was one at a zoo, a long time ago, that was so friendly, you could pet it.

[MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION]

I heard it somewhere earlier but I don't know if its true. If they are still just sitting in the court room maybe it isn't. But I would think they would file it at least to preserve the record I mean they already did an opening saying she would be there how's that going to look when she isn't?

I can't find the motion or a reliable source of motion for mistrial due to Patty. Where's that coming from?

The link for Az central that I posted a few pages back, under the tweet.

I have been to the San Diego Zoo years ago. almost 20 years now wow I bet it has changed sense then.

YES, post pic. Cheetahs are cool. There was one at a zoo, a long time ago, that was so friendly, you could pet it.

I've done this once before. She's usually on a leash and you can get right next to her. I believe she's friendly enough to pet the trainers do and that leash isn't holding her back but I guess for safety reasons they don't let you. I would love to pet her. I pet a baby lion once. The cheetahs are just beautiful. Magnificent creatures. Here in SD they train them with a dog companion to teach them how to act. They have the dog best friend with them at all times.

My feed started to buzz that piercing noise and scared the bejezuz out of me

Last edited:
[MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION]

I heard it somewhere earlier but I don't know if its true. If they are still just sitting in the court room maybe it isn't. But I would think they would file it at least to preserve the record I mean they already did an opening saying she would be there how's that going to look when she isn't?

The motion isn't in AZ's court docs unless it's not online yet. Defense is in chambers, but Juan would be back there if it was about a motion.

Forum List

Back