Jodi Arias Penalty

Some of this info is interesting. It's obviously a biased website, but some of the info is rather startling. Occupy Exclusive! Blood Money: State vs. Jodi Ann Arias Scam - EXPOSED

That was interesting, Tinkster. And I like to get all info. It's certainly a disappointment that people are profiting. But we already knew the deal, in general, with HLN. Whatever the Alexanders get, they will have to tell the IRS. That site is making assertions about amounts that they can't possible know, right?

After calling others "over the top", I found this to be absurdly hyperbolic,in itself:

And let’s use a small estimate.* Let’s say the Alexanders only made a half-million out of this, and the 6 hour drive didn’t cost a half million dollars.* Could you imagine how many MORE murders would happen in America if people saw profit in death?* People would be killing each other like barbarians and starting up Facebook pages while having HLN on speed-dial.* Is this really the example we want to set for younger generations and other countries?

Really? We're going to start killing people to make money through websites?

Another thing you must remember is that Arias contributed to the circus and hoopla by courting the media to begin with. I would have never heard about this case had she not done interviews with 48 Hours .

Some of this info is interesting. It's obviously a biased website, but some of the info is rather startling. Occupy Exclusive! Blood Money: State vs. Jodi Ann Arias Scam - EXPOSED

That was interesting, Tinkster. And I like to get all info. It's certainly a disappointment that people are profiting. But we already knew the deal, in general, with HLN. Whatever the Alexanders get, they will have to tell the IRS. That site is making assertions about amounts that they can't possible know, right?

After calling others "over the top", I found this to be absurdly hyperbolic,in itself:

And let’s use a small estimate.* Let’s say the Alexanders only made a half-million out of this, and the 6 hour drive didn’t cost a half million dollars.* Could you imagine how many MORE murders would happen in America if people saw profit in death?* People would be killing each other like barbarians and starting up Facebook pages while having HLN on speed-dial.* Is this really the example we want to set for younger generations and other countries?

LOL I didn't even read that part yeah that is extreme. Like I said some parts were pretty interesting and other parts were pretty biased. CC has posted another article from there the other day that had some false stuff too but some pretty interesting true stuff. I don't like that anyone is making money off of it, but I am glad they are getting some help with the expenses to be in court every day from out of town. I thought it was pretty stupid when it said they should be able to foot the bill with their jobs, um hello they have had to take over 4 months off and are not in their home town. The part that bothered me was that Chris Hughes is making money separate from them and has preregistered other sites.

On a side note, I don't care about anyone having a record, they are all human and have made mistakes before this trial happened. But just saying look how much noise was made about Patty's problems yet this is the first I see Tenisha's

Unless AZ hasn't updated their docs today, this is the last motion:
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice
They had a conference about it Thursday:
5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 5/16/2013
And trial is on the docket for today:
5/20/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001)

Someone do SEAL in red/bold/xxlarge if it comes up.

LOL I didn't even read that part yeah that is extreme. Like I said some parts were pretty interesting and other parts were pretty biased. CC has posted another article from there the other day that had some false stuff too but some pretty interesting true stuff. I don't like that anyone is making money off of it, but I am glad they are getting some help with the expenses to be in court every day from out of town. I thought it was pretty stupid when it said they should be able to foot the bill with their jobs, um hello they have had to take over 4 months off and are not in their home town. The part that bothered me was that Chris Hughes is making money separate from them and has preregistered other sites.

On a side note, I don't care about anyone having a record, they are all human and have made mistakes before this trial happened. But just saying look how much noise was made about Patty's problems yet this is the first I see Tenisha's

Well, that's true, but they didn't offer proof on that page about Tanisha's troubles. To wit, Tanisha is not a witness, and hasn't testified, so that point is moot, as to relevance in the trial.

Yes, but we're all newbies here.

I'll protect you.

I just was really looking for a reason to use this one:

:Boom2:

That's funny, you will be protecting me for my non-death penalty views with a death penalty.

But seriously, I wanted to use that emoticon myself.:eusa_whistle:

I'm going to shoot anyone that gives you crap about your non-dp views.

Yep. Not sure where that logic is coming from either.

Trial Lull

The seal is up on radaronline. But there it may sit for a while.

Show-off with the big font!

Also:
:party:

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

I'm here but getting ready to leave for the Zoo. Not sure where the others are. I know honey, paula and CC decided to stay at WAT

Forum List

Back