Jodi Arias Penalty

There you go, judging the font again. lol Is GMA a good source?
Honestly, I felt sorry for Patty. She was putting herself out there in court and it was only going to do her harm, and no real good for Arias.

Need I remind you what they say about font size...

It's George Stephanopoulos, what's not to trust?

:cow:

These things are fun.

I know I'm being a child when I say this, but every time I hear his name I think

316px-Character.snuffy.jpg

lmao

Okay, now I'll never be able to hear his name again without that. Thanks.

Ahoy !
Anyone not receiving e-mail notifications for thread replies...like i`m not?
I just checked it again and i`m all properly setup in 'options'. :dunno:

I didn't sign up for email notification, So I have no idea. Ask Intense, s/he is on a few pages back and is a moderator, or ask KissMy, Very helpful too.

Morning peeps. I was reading about Patty dropping out. I really do not think that is fair that to testify you have to worry about all that stuff. That is not a fair trial. Even the guilty have a right to a fair trial.

Morning peeps. I was reading about Patty dropping out. I really do not think that is fair that to testify you have to worry about all that stuff. That is not a fair trial. Even the guilty have a right to a fair trial.

I half agree. I think it takes whackos to threaten a witness with death or bodily harm, or to harass them. And no one should have to deal with that, it's plain WRONG. But can we be certain that was the cause? Or maybe there were a few other issues like cross-examination on her history. That is always pertinent in a case where jurors have to determine the reliability of the witness's testimony.

At any rate, I see Womack as a sympathetic character with personal problems.

Mistrial on PENALTY, she's already convicted and this witness had nothing to do with that and everything to do with penalty.

??

Mistrial on PENALTY, she's already convicted and this witness had nothing to do with that and everything to do with penalty.

??

No, but if there were a mistrial at this point, I would imagine a whole new panel of jurors would convene for the penalty phase. The defense knows that this jury does not like her.

Ahoy !
Anyone not receiving e-mail notifications for thread replies...like i`m not?
I just checked it again and i`m all properly setup in 'options'. :dunno:

annode if you go to user cp at the top of this page you can then look at the left hand side of screen and change you email options. The options should look simular to the place we all left.:huddle:

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
Is it were or was? I always make a grammatical error.

They BOTH always sound wrong to me. It's my Achilles heel.

Forum List

Back