Jodi Arias Penalty

Oh snap!

Copyright infringements all around.

But they were also collecting money for the shirts. If nothing went to the shelter, it's not just copyright infringement, it's fraud.

M1 stab29times/shootwithgrandpasgun/slitthroat - check
Dior Copyright Lawsuit - check
DV Fraud - check

What's a little fraud and tracing pictures anyways?

Everyone needs a hobby. Jodi just prefers those that are illegal. Besides, "What's a girl to do?"

Oh snap!

Copyright infringements all around.

But they were also collecting money for the shirts. If nothing went to the shelter, it's not just copyright infringement, it's fraud.

Couldn't THEFT be in there also? It'd be stealing from the legitimate shelter.

If they collected money under false pretenses and kept it, there's a whole new slew of charges there. Not only her, but whoever the person is running that website, handling those sales, etc. Those jodiisinnocent people are a bunch of morons that don't even realize they're in her victim web.

That site, which shall remain nameless, I've read, is out of Pakistan or India. It will be difficult to charge anyone there, no?

Only a repwhore™ could be here less than 24 hours and already rack up 18 reps.

:laugh2: Yup!

Your small group of newbies giving each-other reps with zero points will not boost your reps. You have to get reps from high rep power people in other threads to boost your reps. I have maxed out my reps for 24 hours, so I can't help you any more for a while.

That site, which shall remain nameless, I've read, is out of Pakistan or India. It will be difficult to charge anyone there, no?

Well that figures. Everything is premed and "covert mission".

Depends where the money is, I would think.

:thewave:

Yeah - these things are just fun.

Your small group of newbies giving each-other reps with zero points will not boost your reps. You have to get reps from high rep power people in other threads to boost your reps. I have maxed out my reps for 24 hours, so I can't help you any more for a while.

Are you taking notes doc? Apparently, you need to head to The Tavern.

We only have one repwhore™. He has to spread himself around. He is pretty funny.

Maybe someone should start a not for profit on providing funding for accommodations for those enduring long trials. I wouldn't have a problem even if it went to Arias's mother. I just don't appreciate the commissary element, because I'm guessing it adds to a power dynamic in jail. KWIM? Trading snacks for favors and whatnot.

That might depend on who actually runs the website, though. If it's someone here in the USA, I'm sure they could be charged. It could be "hosted" in Pakistan or India, which means the website owner is more than likely renting space on someone else's server to have a web address and site. Make sense?

:clap2:

That might depend on who actually runs the website, though. If it's someone here in the USA, I'm sure they could be charged. It could be "hosted" in Pakistan or India, which means the website owner is more than likely renting space on someone else's server to have a web address and site. Make sense?

Here is my rep count on another vB forum

Reps: 9,223,372,036,854,775,808

I started a Repaholics forum there that generated 347,661 Posts in 1,881 Threads

So, I know reps, I am the Rep Daddy.

But here, I am focused on justice for Jodi. (and reps as a hobby)

Here is my rep count on another vB forum

Reps: 9,223,372,036,854,775,808

I started a Repaholics forum there that generated 347,661 Posts in 1,881 Threads

So, I know reps, I am the Rep Daddy.

But here, I am focused on justice for Jodi. (and reps as a hobby)

No worries - Jodi is getting her justice today so you can go back to reps full time.

Lets keep the conversation focused on the hear and now. We don't discuss what is happening on other Message Boards. Thanks :) Welcome to the Site.

Lets keep the conversation focused on the hear and now. We don't discuss what is happening on other Message Boards. Thanks :) Welcome to the Site.

Gotcha and thanks for the welcome and for having us.

Forum List

Back