Jodi Arias Penalty

Testing my signature file - Hey Travissghost!

TW - I heard a rumor that closed testimony tape was to be released. Did you hear anything

Also, remember I said the last JoJo tweet sounded like someone didn't type/readback/type/readback - ? It was deleted and reposted by someone who was following the readback! instructions.

Where's doc? Is he in The Tavern thread gathering reps?

TW - I heard a rumor that closed testimony tape was to be released. Did you hear anything

Also, remember I said the last JoJo tweet sounded like someone didn't type/readback/type/readback - ? It was deleted and reposted by someone who was following the readback! instructions.

No. Where did you hear that, on the FB page? When you say "closed testimony", do you mean her friend Womack gave testimony already last week? Maybe during the delay?

Lol on the doc. I'll have to go to twitter, didn't notice it had been changed.

No. Where did you hear that, on the FB page? When you say "closed testimony", do you mean her friend Womack gave testimony already last week? Maybe during the delay?

Fiesty said something about it on Twitter. I don't HLN so I'm in the dark. Whenever she gets here we'll grill her.

I just looked @ twitter, it looks cleaned up, but not all that different. She has her own website?

Fiesty said something about it on Twitter. I don't HLN so I'm in the dark. Whenever she gets here we'll grill her.

I don't think HLN runs regular news on the weekend anyway.

I just looked @ twitter, it looks cleaned up, but not all that different. She has her own website?

Of course, she's a supahstah.

I think the SJ delusional person from caseyanthonyisinnocent and jodiariasisinnocent runs it.

Did you go to her website? Or is it just another part of that innocence thing?

I don't think HLN runs regular news on the weekend anyway.

HLN has "regular news" lol

Sorry, you answered my question before I posted it. You can't delete you own comments here. So I'm stuck with stupid on my face.

HLN isn't always as sensation-driven during the day as it is at night with newsertainment programs. When they are covering the trial during the day, they have some guest attorneys who can be decent. I don't think they require the level of screaming that they do at night. You know, that is in the contracts of the personalities there at night.

Clause 128: TALK VERY LOUDLY, shout over guests, make statements without fact-finding.

Last edited:
Sorry, you answered my question before I posted it. You can't delete you own comments here. So I'm stuck with stupid on my face.

If you want to delete or edit a post use the edit icon on the lower right within the first 24 hours of the post. After that it becomes permanent. These post show up in Google search so don't go full retard or it will be on-line forever for all to see.

[youtube]oAKG-kbKeIo[/youtube]

I figured out how to edit. I just didn't realize that you could delete. Does it leave an empty post?

LOL KissMy...

Are you coming back for the penalty phase? We'll be in full out-and-out Scroogle retard mode at or before 1 EST.

I figured out how to edit. I just didn't realize that you could delete. Does it leave an empty post?

To delete the post click edit on bottom right, then delete on bottom right, then select delete bottom left, then delete bottom right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back