Jodi Arias Penalty

OK now I will go build the new computer desk I will keep popping in and chatting as my fingers get tired of twisting all the nuts and bolts.

Not sure..but I don't think admin likes potential board wars so....might wanna keep that in mind if you are going to be talking about members over there when here at MSMB. Not sure about that, so you might wanna ask a mod or admin so you don't get a ban hammer thumpin' ya on the head, lol.
The Mod over there is actually posting a link to this site as to were we all came to. lmao:clap2:

Not sure..but I don't think admin likes potential board wars so....might wanna keep that in mind if you are going to be talking about members over there when here at MSMB. Not sure about that, so you might wanna ask a mod or admin so you don't get a ban hammer thumpin' ya on the head, lol.
The Mod over there is actually posting a link to this site as to were we all came to. lmao:clap2:
The more, the merrier! I've read some of your posts. I think you are all a boatload of fun & look forward to seeing you often. :)

Yes, but that is them. HERE might be a different kettle of fish.
Shrug.
Just thought I'd mention it before folks get in a tizzy with warring with folks not here at a board most of us never heard about.

Shrug.
Just thought I'd mention it before folks get in a tizzy with warring with folks not here at a board most of us never heard about.

Yup - I have had links deleted for talking about & linking to other message boards. Boards don't like competition or board wars.

drstevej
I have to let you know that CC is getting better a giving the laughs. CC almost got a spew. and I don't think CC was trying. you still have the challenge to get me to spew.

Shrug.

Yup - I have had links deleted for talking about & linking to other message boards. Boards don't like competition or board wars.
I get your drift we aren't really talking trash just getting acclimated and figuring out who's coming over and what not.

Hello forum...I would just like to begin by saying Im sure Im not alone in thinking that Jodi is getting the absolute shaft in this trial... :eek:

I am in familiar territory...I see a little Feisty and a giant Kitty...I feel right at home.:eusa_whistle:

I thought this was an exclusive club. Well, I wouldn`t want to join any forum that would have me as a member anyway. :cuckoo:

Man, these adverts gotta go.

Hello.

Hello familiar faces :) annode didn't recognize you without your bunny

HELLO!

I'm here, even with the travissghost handle. So, what happened to our beloved
thread of happy smart people tink?:eusa_silenced:

Shrug.

I get your drift we aren't really talking trash just getting acclimated and figuring out who's coming over and what not.

I'M IN! Although I wasn't much pals with everyone, im in. What happened to our FREE SPEECH? IS THIS the sign of this to come?...:(

Ex WAT check the Lobby of WAT. "Where'd everybody go??" And 25's reply. I'm sorry but I'm busting a gut lmfao at him right now. Where is he? Someone that's not deleted/banned go get him.

I think that's what I saw. The mod is actually sending people here, which is great. I still think it's...well, you know.

Hello Trialwatcher, it's ghost at your service lol!:eusa_drool::eusa_pray:

Hello travissghost. Welcome to USMB.
If you look around the board here, you will see lots of free speech, lol. I just didn't want anyone to get in trouble.

Pretend I never said a thing. I'll just back out and let you guys get comfy and do your thang. My intentions were to assist, and I hope you all accept that explanation and my responses throughout this thread should show I had no ulterior motive.

Glad you guys are here and hope you enjoy the board. :)

Today's Schedule:

Color By Numbers Copyright Infringment Art Show
Sponsored by: A Convicted Felon aka :eusa_liar:

**Warning: purchasing fake art at this art show may result in legal action**

Shrug.

Gracie, we like to post links, like articles about the case, is that okay? Only 10%, fair use, and credit to news sources.

Last edited:
Literary Murderers

Art can elevate the soul, but not all souls respond.
Published on January 25, 2013 by Katherine Ramsland in Shadow Boxing

Literary Murderers | Psychology Today

Thought I would post this article since we are anticipating an "art show" in the courtroom.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back