Jodi Arias Penalty

I'm not a person who cares about reps, but it's real important to my bud drstevej.
Can you give him a rep?

Also, How do you excerpt part of a quote so you don't have to build a huge stack of them?

I just gave all you newbies a welcome rep so y'all have a bit of rep power now.

To excerpt quotes just delete the "[ quote=Member Name;xxxxxxx] posted text [/quote ]" for each quote stack.

Thanks!! I'll be sneaking over to those political threads in between needling JoJo.

Those drunks in The Tavern thread usually give up reps easy.

CJLMMWB.jpg

I was promised reps before anyone lol

OK, so where did you all come from?

WAT = wildabouttrial.com

We had a moderator start taking over a couple days ago. Entire threads have been deleted, posts deleted and moved, basically making the forum (Jodi Trial) impossible to follow and keep up with. One I posted just this morning telling her that what she was doing was completely asinine got deleted. LOL Go figure!

Waving HI to those we invaded.

Last edited:
Spread yourselves around to the other forums and you will meet more folks...hence more rep. I started a welcome thread for you in introduction forum.:)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/294744-welcome-to-the-new-group-of-folks.html

There are many functions here that are user friendly. I usually hit NEW POSTS to see what I missed....and there is a tab at the top of the screen where it shows MY POSTS...click on that and it will take you to your threads, posts, etc.

If you have any questions...go to home page and click on the forum for rules and how to's. Scroll down and you will see color coded names..those are the mods, admins, super mods. They can assist you too. If they feel like it. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't usually watch trials but I did Casey Anthony's.
Makes my blood pressure go up, so I just read what is reported on the news.

Me neither but I want to see the George Zimmerman trial when it gets heated up. Because it may affect the Stand Your Ground law that I support.

Me neither but I want to see the George Zimmerman trial when it gets heated up. Because it may affect the Stand Your Ground law that I support.

I am betting that one will make some race issues flair up. I am glad I moved from Philly and my grand kids will be here with me and not in Philly.:eusa_pray:

I am going to have to try to move a little faster if I am going to get my new computer desk set up and move my computer tonight so I wont have issues for tomorrow lol

Forum List

Back