Jodi Arias Penalty

Ex WAT check the Lobby of WAT. "Where'd everybody go??" And 25's reply. I'm sorry but I'm busting a gut lmfao at him right now. Where is he? Someone that's not deleted/banned go get him.

Ex WAT check the Lobby of WAT. "Where'd everybody go??" And 25's reply. I'm sorry but I'm busting a gut lmfao at him right now. Where is he? Someone that's not deleted/banned go get him.

I think that's what I saw. The mod is actually sending people here, which is great. I still think it's...well, you know.

25 is losing his mind being all alone in a forum talking to himself and drunkmoderatordeleter

I only wish I could rep drstevej more, it only allows so much toward one person in a day, I guess.

You can only rep the same person 1 out of 8 times. So you must rep 7 other people before you can rep the same person again. You can rep about 10 times a day.

Thanks, you deserve a rep for that.

You newbies have zero rep power so far, so your reps give zero points. You need to earn lots of rep points from members with high rep points to increase your rep power. Getting a rep from someone who has a thousand rep score increases your power by one point.

25 is losing his mind being all alone in a forum talking to himself and drunkmoderatordeleter

I'm telling you, I'm just not buying this new moderator thing. There has been way too much game playing on that forum.

#moreofthesame
#dotheyhireeleaseesfromcriminallyinsaneinstitutions

Okay, a few things, Hi to the people whose party we crashed. (waving)

Secondly, I had to take a look back at WAT, based on your reports, Testy, NO WAY that is for real, It has to be trolling. Otherwise WAT has Arias guest moderating, or someone out from some kind of halfway house.

They may be trying to dump the forum on purpose.

You can only rep the same person 1 out of 8 times. So you must rep 7 other people before you can rep the same person again. You can rep about 10 times a day.

Thanks, you deserve a rep for that.

You newbies have zero rep power so far, so your reps give zero points. You need to earn lots of rep points from members with high rep points to increase your rep power. Getting a rep from someone who has a thousand rep score increases your power by one point.

I'm not a person who cares about reps, but it's real important to my bud drstevej.
Can you give him a rep?

Also, How do you excerpt part of a quote so you don't have to build a huge stack of them?

Ive got to rest up. I have tickets for the art show tomorrow and there may be some copyright infringed pieces I want to buy so I can get my own self into a lawsuit.

Someone has to tell Travis'sghost to come here too. He's crazy's and fun.

Ive got to rest up. I have tickets for the art show tomorrow and there may be some copyright infringed pieces I want to buy so I can get my own self into a lawsuit.

Yeah, I think I'm getting a Spring cold. Okay, I'm really leaving now. Enough crazy for one day.

Last edited:
I meant crazy. The crazy's happened when I was editing the travis's part. Oh well. Damn, my brain is foggy

Last edited:
I'm not a person who cares about reps, but it's real important to my bud drstevej.
Can you give him a rep?

Also, How do you excerpt part of a quote so you don't have to build a huge stack of them?

I just gave all you newbies a welcome rep so y'all have a bit of rep power now.

To excerpt quotes just delete the "[ quote=Member Name;xxxxxxx] posted text [/quote ]" for each quote stack.

Last edited:
Can you give him a rep?

I just gave all you newbies a welcome rep so y'all have a bit of rep power now.

To excerpt quotes just delete the "[ quote=Member Name;xxxxxxx] posted text [/quote ]" for each quote stack.

Thanks!! I'll be sneaking over to those political threads in between needling JoJo.

Do we have to do "take me to your leader" or are we cool?

You are cool. Like I said..I was just surprised, lol. First time I have seen that happen here and tend to speak before thinking. In short...foot in mouth syndrome. :tongue:

Forum List

Back