Jodi Arias Penalty

LOL good luck Feisty.

So they don't care if we leave because they have a bunch of lurkers there reading. Well what are the lurkers going to read if no one is there to post? I'm gonna ask for all my post to be deleted too so there's nothing left to read. Imagine if all our post get deleted what's left?

I don't usually watch trials but I did Casey Anthony's.
Makes my blood pressure go up, so I just read what is reported on the news.

We'll keep ya current right here. This time the killer gets the DP.

Even the judge recently said Anthony should have been found guilty. The jury were idiots.

Personally, I believe the prosecution didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. That to me doesn't make the jury idiots. They did their job and were away from their family for over a month I respect that.

LOL good luck Feisty.

So they don't care if we leave because they have a bunch of lurkers there reading. Well what are the lurkers going to read if no one is there to post? I'm gonna ask for all my post to be deleted too so there's nothing left to read. Imagine if all our post get deleted what's left?

Just J&J! Let her/him/it get drunk again and delete it's own posts. LOL

Let her talk to herself she said she likes the new rules let her be.

So cool to have a bunch of friends drop in on USMB. Hope you find us a good place that suits your liking. There's The USMB Coffee Shop where you can chat, meet some of the people who've been around awhile and can help you get your bearings until you're used to all the new items around.

Welcome!

USMB Coffee Shop Only 2 rules I know of there: (1) All good times (2) It's one of the few places on the board we don't talk politics so that all sides can come together for laughs and that wake-me-up smell of Java! :)

We'll keep ya current right here. This time the killer gets the DP.

Even the judge recently said Anthony should have been found guilty. The jury were idiots.

Personally, I believe the prosecution didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. That to me doesn't make the jury idiots. They did their job and were away from their family for over a month I respect that.

We will have to agree to disagree then. Maybe they couldn't pin the murder on her, but they COULD have zapped her for wasting all that time with the police due to her lies, etc.
The bitch was partying while her child was missing. What mother would do that? What mother would not say a word when her kid is gone for 30 days? The one that knew where the kid was, that's who. Dead. In a trash bag. In a ditch.

Argg. Like I said..blood pressure goes up so I don't bother with it any more. What I know of the Arias case is what I have read on yahoo and aol. Oh, and that she was bitching because ebay wouldn't let her sell her "art".:cuckoo:

Let her talk to herself she said she likes the new rules let her be.

I agree Tink!

I found it a little odd that Cindy was one of the very few that didn't seem to have posts deleted. If she did, I didn't notice it.

We will have to agree to disagree then. Maybe they couldn't pin the murder on her, but they COULD have zapped her for wasting all that time with the police due to her lies, etc.

They did. She was convicted of 3 counts of lying to police (I think it was 3) and was sentenced to a year in prison for each. As she'd already been in prison for that long, she got out on time served.

You newbies can't post links, videos or pics until you get a bunch more post under your belt. It keeps the spammer ads under control.

You newbies can't post links, videos or pics until you get a bunch more post under your belt. It keeps the spammer ads under control.

I caught that earlier, when I tried to put a link in on a post. I think it said 15 posts before a link is allowed. No biggie; most of us will have that number in no time.

I like all the thingy dos that we have here to play with. I am having so much fun. I bet I wont sleep tonight. I have so much to do and so much to distract me.lmao

Not sure..but I don't think admin likes potential board wars so....might wanna keep that in mind if you are going to be talking about members over there when here at MSMB. Not sure about that, so you might wanna ask a mod or admin so you don't get a ban hammer thumpin' ya on the head, lol.

Forum List

Back