Jodi Arias Penalty

Good Morning Everyone!

Just finished reading back. What's this about recorded testimony being released? Did they take Patty's and Darryl's in a closed courtroom or something?

Good Morning Everyone!

Just finished reading back. What's this about recorded testimony being released? Did they take Patty's and Darryl's in a closed courtroom or something?

Don't know yet, that news came from Fiesty.

Bye for now Testa. Need to get some stuff done before trial, too. See you all later.....

Lets keep the conversation focused on the hear and now. We don't discuss what is happening on other Message Boards. Thanks :) Welcome to the Site.

Hi and thank you for the welcome!

Testing my signature file - Hey Travissghost!

TW - I heard a rumor that closed testimony tape was to be released. Did you hear anything

Also, remember I said the last JoJo tweet sounded like someone didn't type/readback/type/readback - ? It was deleted and reposted by someone who was following the readback! instructions.

Where's doc? Is he in The Tavern thread gathering reps?

No. Where did you hear that, on the FB page? When you say "closed testimony", do you mean her friend Womack gave testimony already last week? Maybe during the delay?

Lol on the doc. I'll have to go to twitter, didn't notice it had been changed.

Fiesty said something about it on Twitter. I don't HLN so I'm in the dark. Whenever she gets here we'll grill her.

I posted either Thursday or Friday in the place we are no longer useing lol that it could be a reason why because she might want to get out of town to stay safe.

Hopefully it's okay to post about the Jodi Arias Twitter account and site that she uses to sell stuff? I ask because the prosecutor actually brought it up in court, so it's part of the trial.

If there are any regulars on this board, who are interested in the trial, please join us.

Wow. That's some big-a$$ font. :)

On GMA this morning they said that Patty dropped out. <SHOCKER>

Jodi Arias Trial Guilty Verdict: Jodi Arias to Speak to Jury Over Death Penalty | Video - ABC News

There you go, judging the font again. lol Is GMA a good source?
Honestly, I felt sorry for Patty. She was putting herself out there in court and it was only going to do her harm, and no real good for Arias.

Wow. That's some big-a$$ font. :)

On GMA this morning they said that Patty dropped out. <SHOCKER>

Jodi Arias Trial Guilty Verdict: Jodi Arias to Speak to Jury Over Death Penalty | Video - ABC News

There you go, judging the font again. lol Is GMA a good source?
Honestly, I felt sorry for Patty. She was putting herself out there in court and it was only going to do her harm, and no real good for Arias.

Need I remind you what they say about font size...

It's George Stephanopoulos, what's not to trust?

:cow:

These things are fun.

I know I'm being a child when I say this, but every time I hear his name I think

316px-Character.snuffy.jpg

Forum List

Back