Jodi Arias Penalty

Where did the suicide note come from? How didn't it burn in the fire? I think they said it was in her journal is this where the copies he made came up. Does anyone else think this story is utterly ridiculous. How could a cop come up with such a ridiculously unbelievable story. Who starts a fire from 2 different places in the house while the kids are in the house and then shoots them selves from the back of the neck? I mean I have heard of mothers killing the kids and then themselves but not by burning them alive while they take the no suffering route.

If was found in Vashti's car.

Seacat jurors hear from experts and neighbors - kwch.com

So she takes care to make safe a suicide note, but doesn't plan on her children being out of the house..mmkay.

Thank you Aye. You are very helpful I can't seem to find much on this case but I haven't searched a lot. The fact that this story is so bad almost makes it fishy. Why would he come up with such a bad story is he really stupid?

He's male. What other excuse does he need?

Thank you Aye. You are very helpful I can't seem to find much on this case but I haven't searched a lot. The fact that this story is so bad almost makes it fishy. Why would he come up with such a bad story is he really stupid?

Hey Jodi Arias isn't a guy. But oddly, I'm surprised she didn't say Alexander's death was a suicide.

I had to leave! Did marriage counselor testify he told her he was going to shoot/burn house down?

BAD NEWS: No decisions on motions in Zimmerman, defense experts to continue testifying tomorrow.
no trial #tequila tonight!

Hey Jodi Arias isn't a guy. But oddly, I'm surprised she didn't say Alexander's death was a suicide.

Apparently she was going to try but that #bullshit didn't fly with defense or Juan. See If I was married to JW sidebar :)

She could 'play' the Law of Attraction on that one and twist it around to make it look like his death was suicide (when she claimed he was saying he wanted to kill himself). The Law of Attraction forced her to commit his suicide for his own sake. Since he was banging his head on the closet door (I think it was the closet door.), she figures that was meant to be the hammer of the gun striking the bullet she lodged in his head.

BAD NEWS: No decisions on motions in Zimmerman, defense experts to continue testifying tomorrow.
no trial #tequila tonight!

Does he have to be there every day for the trial now?

Ummmmmmmmm. IDK. I haven't talked to him since I promised #tequila dinner.

I would say more than probably.

Good he's got that annoyed voice 4-6 week pass.

That's affirmative and has to be there tonight to fix the feed. He has annoyed voice on.

I thought Jinkasaurus was let go? I guess she pulled out enough drama for HLN to keep her on.

Where did the suicide note come from? How didn't it burn in the fire? I think they said it was in her journal is this where the copies he made came up. Does anyone else think this story is utterly ridiculous. How could a cop come up with such a ridiculously unbelievable story. Who starts a fire from 2 different places in the house while the kids are in the house and then shoots them selves from the back of the neck? I mean I have heard of mothers killing the kids and then themselves but not by burning them alive while they take the no suffering route.

If was found in Vashti's car.

Seacat jurors hear from experts and neighbors - kwch.com

So she takes care to make safe a suicide note, but doesn't plan on her children being out of the house..mmkay.

She put the note in the car so it wouldn't burn down when she shot herself and set the house on fire to make sure the cops got it to "clear" her husband.

Got it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back