Jodi Arias Penalty

Holy crap, he was protecting Vashti just like Jodi Arias was protecting Travis Alexander. Is there a psycho playbook out there?

He's worried about identity theft, but not actual theft. What a great cop.

This douchebag doesn't remember anything he said on direct?! Where's his notes/script. Clearly he needs it.

Seacat is boring (at least on the stand). He can't remember $hIt, just like another psycho on trial.

Where did the suicide note come from? How didn't it burn in the fire? I think they said it was in her journal is this where the copies he made came up. Does anyone else think this story is utterly ridiculous. How could a cop come up with such a ridiculously unbelievable story. Who starts a fire from 2 different places in the house while the kids are in the house and then shoots them selves from the back of the neck? I mean I have heard of mothers killing the kids and then themselves but not by burning them alive while they take the no suffering route.

Where did the suicide note come from? How didn't it burn in the fire? I think they said it was in her journal is this where the copies he made came up. Does anyone else think this story is utterly ridiculous. How could a cop come up with such a ridiculously unbelievable story. Who starts a fire from 2 different places in the house while the kids are in the house and then shoots them selves from the back of the neck? I mean I have heard of mothers killing the kids and then themselves but not by burning them alive while they take the no suffering route.

I know. I said that yesterday. What's the point of a suicide note if you intend to destroy everything. He is a lying POS.

If was found in Vashti's car.

Seacat jurors hear from experts and neighbors - kwch.com

Thank you Aye. You are very helpful I can't seem to find much on this case but I haven't searched a lot. The fact that this story is so bad almost makes it fishy. Why would he come up with such a bad story is he really stupid?

Omg this idiot even had the gas on him. His goose is cooked. Can he get dp?
Where are the kids now? Poor kids.

Aye, I just read on WS that there were multiple gunshots. Is that true? If so, are you kidding me?

Forum List

Back