Jodi Arias Penalty

You guys I have to share this with you. Because it made me laugh. My mother was cleaning out the attic and found some psych report from her fathers murder trial and she's telling me he had PTSD

Tink, if he had a fog too, my head will explode.

LOL she told me that back then it didn't have the name ptsd but she's like that's why he became violent. He was beaten by Batista's army even lost a testicle to it. I'm like Mom I think he was violent before that gma told me he hit her once that's why she divorced him. Then she got pissed off told me I was lying or gma was lying because she never told her that. (My gma didn't say bad things about him to my mom for a reason) So moms like well your dad hit me once... I'm like yeah that's shitty but my dad didn't kill anyone.
I mean is it really that far of a stretch to assume that the man was violent he murdered someone wtf?! Anyway then she hung up on me LOL

Was this today?

The Seacat live stream was on WAT but its in recess. I can't believe we sucked you into another one TW! I had it on as background noise but wasn't paying much attention.

Seacat is back up, prosecutor cross.

Tink, if he had a fog too, my head will explode.

LOL she told me that back then it didn't have the name ptsd but she's like that's why he became violent. He was beaten by Batista's army even lost a testicle to it. I'm like Mom I think he was violent before that gma told me he hit her once that's why she divorced him. Then she got pissed off told me I was lying or gma was lying because she never told her that. (My gma didn't say bad things about him to my mom for a reason) So moms like well your dad hit me once... I'm like yeah that's shitty but my dad didn't kill anyone.
I mean is it really that far of a stretch to assume that the man was violent he murdered someone wtf?! Anyway then she hung up on me LOL

Was this today?

Was yesterday. Why? I don't know who's crazier the man that murdered his 5th wife or the 3 women that married him after that?

The Seacat live stream was on WAT but its in recess. I can't believe we sucked you into another one TW! I had it on as background noise but wasn't paying much attention.

Yeah, but I am WAY behind you. I got sucked in today because my stomach is upset and I was goofing off work-wise. But he is so much like Arias, they are almost twinsies (sp?).

Was this today?

Was yesterday. Why? I don't know who's crazier the man that murdered his 5th wife or the 3 women that married him after that?

Maybe they didn't know?

Yeah, but I am WAY behind you. I got sucked in today because my stomach is upset and I was goofing off work-wise. But he is so much like Arias, they are almost twinsies (sp?).

SURPRISE! "I can't recall" is his favorite line. Remembered every little dinky detail detail detail detail of the last years, but the prosecutors is up and it all disappeared in The Fog.

SURPRISE! "I can't recall" is his favorite line. Remembered every little dinky detail detail detail detail of the last years, but the prosecutors is up and it all disappeared in The Fog.

Okay I'll move over to the live thread now

He torched his hard drive and destroyed his cell the day before. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh. He didn't do it.

Was this today?

Maybe they didn't know?

Even if they didn't know I wouldn't marry someone that had been married that many times lol. But I know the 6th one knew she got with him while he was in prison. The only time i ever remember meeting him I was in like 4th grade and he showed up trying to get my mom to sign some paper saying she supported him so he could marry this woman since she was not a citizen. When my mom figured out that's what he wanted she stopped taking his calls. Then he would call over and over and call my step dad a "maricon" (means F*ggot) he would repeat it over and over like a psycho. He finally stopped calling when my step dad said well I might be a f*ggot but you are a murderer."

Shocking.

Yeah its only audio on the wat stream I guess he didn't want to be on Cam

it's weird that he can choose not to be on video. I wonder why he chose that?

It's so odd to me that every trial I watch has journals. I hadn't realized so many people did this

Forum List

Back