Jodi Arias Penalty

hmm. So he has notes. Do you guys know if he is out on bail or is he in jail? When did this all happen?

The notes thing is very strange. I like that she said "is that your script"

That's what I "figured"...I don't remember..

Damn, I think I would enjoy some Martinez yelling at him right about now.

He just admitted he was shirtless, right? SO why was there no blood on his chest?

Yeah I have a feeling his face would be very telling. I wonder why he opted out of video, usually socio's love being on video and its not like people don't already know what he looks like.

Yeah I have a feeling his face would be very telling. I wonder why he opted out of video, usually socio's love being on video and its not like people don't already know what he looks like.

Control.

If she was bloody, but he didn't check for vitals, how did he know she was dead? Why didn't he drag her out of the room?

He sounds like he's making this shit up on the spot. He's trying to imagine what sounds good.

He went back and forth on the bloody stuff. I wondered that too how did he know she was dead with out checking vitals she could have just been unconscious. But he said he heard a voice in his head say she is dead and then he had to go get the kids

must be a really safe neighborhood to leave your keys. He is totally making stuff up on the spot.

Forum List

Back