Jodi Arias Penalty

So she takes care to make safe a suicide note, but doesn't plan on her children being out of the house..mmkay.

She put the note in the car so it would burn down when she shot herself and set the house on fire to make sure the cops got it to "clear" her husband.

Got it.

I guess she wanted to give him a fresh start too, with insurance for the fire. Oh wait, I don't think arson is covered.

So she takes care to make safe a suicide note, but doesn't plan on her children being out of the house..mmkay.

She put the note in the car so it would burn down when she shot herself and set the house on fire to make sure the cops got it to "clear" her husband.

Got it.

I guess she wanted to give him a fresh start too, with insurance for the fire. Oh wait, I don't think arson is covered.

That was a thoughtful suicide. Well not the kid part, but she planned the rest of it well.

How the hell do these psychos come up with these swiss cheese plans, anyhow?

Weird that autopsy couldn't rule it a homocide.

Wasn't she shot in the back of the neck? Well now I'm curious about the report, et al. How do they figure she managed that?

It's obvious they need Dr. Hottie over there in Kansas.

Me too, going to go buy ginger ale. Maybe it will settle the blechs.

Ps this eye twitch is not only driving me insane it's making me look like I'm already there

Tink, I'm sorry to hear about your family's unrest. You are so fortunate to have risen above all those challenges. God bless.

Still trying to understand what makes people get to the point of murder. Why can't these kooks just move on??? There are good comparisons to be made between Seacat and Arias, for sure. You can hear it in their voices when they describe things that are unbelievable and they try to be so convincing. Like anyone doubting them is stupid. Seacat has thought this all through and put everything into their little rationale boxes and is now reciting his fantastical story, just like Arias did. (I learned to love the word "fantastical" after JM started to use it with Arias. Now I use it whenever I can. LOL Perfect adjective when discussing psychos!)

Right - whoever said it - writing in journals is much more popular than I ever knew. I'm asking all my girlfriends if they keep a journal. I don't know of anyone who does. Anyone here journal?

Last edited:
Tink, I'm sorry to hear about your family's unrest. You are so fortunate to have risen above all those challenges. God bless.

Still trying to understand what makes people get to the point of murder. Why can't these kooks just move on??? There are good comparisons to be made between Seacat and Arias, for sure. You can hear it in their voices when they describe things that are unbelievable and they try to be so convincing. Like anyone doubting them is stupid. Seacat has thought this all through and put everything into their little rationale boxes and is now reciting his fantastical story, just like Arias did. (I learned to love the word "fantastical" after JM started to use it with Arias. Now I use it whenever I can. LOL Perfect adjective when discussing psychos!)

Right - whoever said it - writing in journals is much more popular than I ever knew. I'm asking all my girlfriends if they keep a journal. I don't know of anyone who does. Anyone here journal?

Yeah... no. When the hell would I have time to journal? And if I did journal, this is what it would look like:

6-7-13 Dear Journal: How are you? I am fine. Teriyaki and cat food. K has hair appt at 2tomorrow, don't forget to call mom about Saturday.

Ps this eye twitch is not only driving me insane it's making me look like I'm already there

You can SEE the twitch? I mean someone else can see the twitch? Does the twitch come and go or does the twitch stay?

Tell me all the twitch details.

No journal here. I don't see what people get out of writing one. It'd be interesting to see how many 'journal keepers' are pychopaths or sociopaths.

I thought he was kidding about trial #tequila and he showed up with a bottle of 1800 yesterday. Sitting on the counter being lonely.

Yeah... no. When the hell would I have time to journal? And if I did journal, this is what it would look like:

6-7-13 Dear Journal: How are you? I am fine. Teriyaki and cat food. K has hair appt at 2tomorrow, don't forget to call mom about Saturday.

That looks better than what mine would! I can't even write a damn to-do list! A list for the store - it's in my head! I call it going down each aisle and hoping I don't forget something, even though I do wind up paying for 100x's more junk than I went in after.

No journal here. I don't see what people get out of writing one. It'd be interesting to see how many 'journal keepers' are pychopaths or sociopaths.

A journal for me is called a To Do notepad. I have one of those but I think that may fall under OCD. Lol

I'm going to have to ask my friends about journalling now. It just seems weird to sit around and write about yourself. I don't know how to do that. I'd sit there looking at the blank paper for a bit and then draw a stick figure or something.

Forum List

Back