Jodi Arias Penalty

Aye, I just read on WS that there were multiple gunshots. Is that true? If so, are you kidding me?

I thought i had heard 2 shots. And he said that's what he heard.

Socio Seacat evidence photos:

Ex-Kansas cop accused of killing wife*Pictures - CBS News

#12 is the gunshot.

Yepper. He did it.

Dr. Hottie would have ruled it a homicide, you don't contort and shoot yourself in the back of the neck.

#whodoesthat

Is the bullet going in or out the neck I can't tell. If it's going in thats ridiculous to claim suicide. What a moron. Also did you see the supposed suicide note? She left a message for the kids- how would she know they would survive her burning the house down? And what is the point of burning the house down when you shoot yourself? This is the stupidest most cockamayme story he could have come up with. It's like he sat there and thought what is the dumbest most unbelievable defense I can think of- yeah let me go with that.

Man, you all are burning up the pages today.. [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION]...wow...sorry about the relationship with momma...it explains why you are such a pain in my azz!! Just kidding...Much credit to you for taking a negative and turning it into a positive...looks like things are going well for you now.

Anywho...Zimmerman starts monday...should be interesting. Ill do my own investigation and then let you guys know how you should feel about it...just give me a little time to do it thoroughly.:argue:

Last edited:
Man, you all are burning up the pages today.. [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION]...wow...sorry about the relationship with momma...it explains why you are such a pain in my azz!! Just kidding...Much credit to you for taking a negative and turning it into a positive...looks like things are going well for you now.

Anywho...Zimmerman starts monday...should be interesting. Ill do my own investigation and then let you guys know how you should feel about it...just give me a little time to do it thoroughly.:argue:

Tink is a success story.

Thank God you're here! I had no idea how to feel until you showed up to pave the way. As long as you're thorough about it, we will await your subtle suggestions and guidance anxiously.

Anywho. We'll see tomorrow if they can get thru the crap to start Monday.

What happened to the muscle avatar? If you're going to show us what's what at least give us something to look at.

;-0

Well, I don't journal but I'm meeting my BFF for breakfast tomorrow and I'm asking her. She's normal and has tons of other normal friends, unlike me...LOL. I don't understand it, personally. I vent. There's not much I need to say that I don't say. And what if someone finds it? Why put to paper stuff you can keep in your head? Is it cathartic? I guess I don't carry stuff with me to ruminate about. Let it go. Say it and move on. To me, an adult keeping a journal is a little...unbalanced? I could see for pre-pubescent teens, or teens in general, who want to express things they don't want to share. But for adults? Maybe I'm out of the loop on something, but I don't get it. I'll let you know what I find out. LOL

And the journaling seems to be common in these 2 psycho cases. I wonder if my sister journals? The last poison pen letter she sent to me seemed like a stream of consciousness journal entry to me - so maybe so. What does this mean? UGH

I'm into Zimmerman more than Seacat. Seacat is an egotistical murderer. I know Z is rife with controversy but I'm in.

I agree with everything on the journal thing... It's alien to me for those exact reasons and I'm a venter.My 10 year old is forced to do one at school in the mornings and she writes "I had a sleepover on Saturday and drove my buggy with my mom on Sunday and I ate chicken and salad". Let me know if your BFF keeps one, my BFF has 3 kids and does not do a journal, she calls me and has a tiz if something is going on.

I'm doing the Z thing, but out on race, guns and F you's.

It's a #tequila trial so that's always a possibility.

Makeover? Has she been television-ized? LOL

Glad to know your friend doesn't journal. I mean...what purpose does it serve, really? It's a pent-up device. Something you do to express what you cannot express in life. Are there that many people who feel things inside that they cannot discuss with others? That's sad to me. I think we're all entitled to express ourselves...respectfully.

Well...I'm meeting 20 miles away for a 10:00 breakfast so I'm out. Back tomorrow with a report. LOL Goodnight all!

I agree with everything on the journal thing... It's alien to me for those exact reasons and I'm a venter.My 10 year old is forced to do one at school in the mornings and she writes "I had a sleepover on Saturday and drove my buggy with my mom on Sunday and I ate chicken and salad". Let me know if your BFF keeps one, my BFF has 3 kids and does not do a journal, she calls me and has a tiz if something is going on.

I'm doing the Z thing, but out on race, guns and F you's.

It's a #tequila trial so that's always a possibility.

lol. That's cute. Ate chicken and salad...ROFL you gotta love em...

Or she could write "nothing noteworthy happened today." Lol

Tink is a success story.

Thank God you're here! I had no idea how to feel until you showed up to pave the way. As long as you're thorough about it, we will await your subtle suggestions and guidance anxiously.

What happened to the muscle avatar? If you're going to show us what's what at least give us something to look at.

;-0

I hope my sarcasm is noted....I can be sarcastic and a bit brash at times but in this case its just the former...lol

The avatar? Had to take it down...according to Judge and Jury there are children visiting us...:splat:

Im off to go eat a mixing bowl full of that new Chocolate Crunch cereal.:bye1:

Last edited:
Tink, I hope your twitch is better. Try these relaxing eye exercises:

tumblr_mnvkqfSJ6S1r4zr2vo1_r1_500.gif

Someone needs to teach me how to resize images. Okay, worky-worky. Have a good one, all.

Tink is a success story.

;-0

I hope my sarcasm is noted....I can be sarcastic and a bit brash at times but in this case its just the former...lol

The avatar? Had to take it down...according to Judge and Jury there are children visiting us...:splat:

**Notation of sarcasm //

Tink is a success story.

;-0

Sarcasm noted, hence I sarcasmed you back.

J&J? Are you lost?

On the Tweeter:

Preorder your Brett Seacat survivor shirt "I survived the fire".

Lol

#12 is the gunshot.

Yepper. He did it.

Dr. Hottie would have ruled it a homicide, you don't contort and shoot yourself in the back of the neck.

#whodoesthat

Is the bullet going in or out the neck I can't tell. If it's going in thats ridiculous to claim suicide. What a moron. Also did you see the supposed suicide note? She left a message for the kids- how would she know they would survive her burning the house down? And what is the point of burning the house down when you shoot yourself? This is the stupidest most cockamayme story he could have come up with. It's like he sat there and thought what is the dumbest most unbelievable defense I can think of- yeah let me go with that.

>>Prosecutors allege Brett Seacat forged that note and planted it in his wife's car. His attorneys contend, however, that a depressed Vashti Seacat set fire to the home before committing suicide. She died from a fatal gunshot wound toward the back of her neck, below her ear, but burns to her body prevented a coroner from determining whether it was a homicide or suicide.

That coroner is
a) stupid
b) has issues with commitment

Makeover? Has she been television-ized? LOL

Glad to know your friend doesn't journal. I mean...what purpose does it serve, really? It's a pent-up device. Something you do to express what you cannot express in life. Are there that many people who feel things inside that they cannot discuss with others? That's sad to me. I think we're all entitled to express ourselves...respectfully.

Well...I'm meeting 20 miles away for a 10:00 breakfast so I'm out. Back tomorrow with a report. LOL Goodnight all!

She has been made-over and television-ized - twice. lol

Judge #fame

#12 is the gunshot.

Yepper. He did it.

#whodoesthat

I just don't know about this case. I believe he probably did it BUT.....I also believe the jury may find reasonable doubt. Ppl just don't like others who inject themselves with drugs like that. They think....roid-rage.......that kinda thing. I do.
Don't get me wrong.....I love to be high....but NEEDLES....those are the dregs of the world to me.
Anyway......due to this and the fact that he was a police officer....
They just might let him go......can you say, "Drew Peterson"? What a waste of space that killer is.

Everybody have a good weekend. My main squeeze is back from Colorado so ill be spending quality time. See you guys later.

Forum List

Back