Jodi Arias Penalty

Anyone here for the hearing? Looks like JoJo is in prison stripes, cause that's what ya getta wear when you get slapped with M1.

Anyone here for the hearing? Looks like JoJo is in prison stripes, cause that's what ya getta wear when you get slapped with M1.

Live streaming video

That's what I have up.

jose miguel [MENTION=22946]REP[/MENTION]orterjmiguelOnce hearing starts we can record. Lots of people tweeting about wanting to see #jodiarias in full prison garbReplyRetweetFavorite

10:33 AMsteve krafft @SKrafftFox10#fox10 #jodiarias At status hearing. Jodi in jail stripes marched in by six heavily-armed sheriff's deputies in tactical gear. What's up?

Last edited:
jose miguel [MENTION=22946]REP[/MENTION]orterjmiguel Remember, #jodiarias recently got in trouble for fighting in prison. Could explain heavy security presence

LOL! Sorry, I found this funny.

Beth isn't there any more and she was the best at reporting it.

Yep, but hopefully the ABC15 team will be able to keep up and let us know what's going on.

I noticed one of the comments (one I posted above) mentioned they could record once the proceedings begin; hopefully, we'll be able to view it later today.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m [MENTION=32445]corey[/MENTION]ABC15 [MENTION=22946]REP[/MENTION]orterjmiguel that was work! We are about to go live!

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 21m [MENTION=20934]Sharon[/MENTION]03855072 status conference on the case. Defense wants a delay until next year. Sources within county offices tell me WON'T happen

$dummies.jpg

MaryEllen Resendez [MENTION=20505]Mary[/MENTION]ellenabc15#jodiarias Judge announces will not rule on motion -- setting court date -- not trial date to July 18ReplyRetweetFavorite

11:42 AMsteve krafft @SKrafftFox10#fox10 #jodiarias Now judge is in courtroom and we are underway with status conference. In light of info court defers on motion to continue.

jose miguel [MENTION=22946]REP[/MENTION]orterjmiguel#jodiarias is deferring ruling on continuing motion until july 18th. Which means sentencing hearing will NOT happen on the 18th.

AND YET, ANOTHER STUPID DELAY!!!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 now
SRT guard had approached male with #jodiarias mother...looks like he may have tried to make contact with Arias. Will have to confirm later

Good morning everyone! So they did stream it? I'm catching up now to see if you mentioned what happened

Delay the delay. lol

YEAH, really!

This is beyond stupid.

What's she need more time for? Are they trying to get someone from HAIRfarmersOFamerica to be a character witness? :cuckoo:

Nothing, closed hearing, Judge Sherry delayed ruling on the delay motion til July 18th.

That was all she wrote.

Good morning everyone! So they did stream it? I'm catching up now to see if you mentioned what happened

NO, it wasn't allowed to be live.

The 'hearing' was in the judge's chambers.

Forum List

Back