Jodi Arias Penalty

steve krafft @SKrafftFox10#jodiarias #fox10 On a side note, Jodi is no longer wearing glasses.

What? You mean her vision is perfect without them? What will the defense do if this is mentioned by the prosecutor? (Must be her hair in her eyes giving her reason to wear them.)

So there was a recent fight in jail? Who tried to approach her? Damn, all the good stuff isn't streamed.

Somebody is pulling a fast one. In the motion to delay it says Nurmi will be out of office from July 17 through July 20, and that was one of the reason they need to delay til..... JANUARY. But the delay to delay hearing is set for July 18th.

:eusa_liar:

Somebody is pulling a fast one. In the motion to delay it says Nurmi will be out of office from July 17 through July 20, and that was one of the reason they need to delay til..... JANUARY. But the delay to delay hearing is set for July 18th.

:eusa_liar:

I wonder if he intentionally neglected to tell her so there will be a further delay, WTF?

I want to know about the fight and the guy who approached her. What will we do without Beth?

So, is it over?

It was in sealed and in chambers and court was only for the ruling.

I guess there were other defendants/attorneys there for other times on Judge Sherry's docket today in the courtroom that didn't know. Probably doing a WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they showing it later, or was it closed? There were conflicting reports. Nevermind, you answered above.

Last edited:
So, is it over?

Yep, till July 18th, when the judge will supposedly rule on the motion to delay until Jan. 2014.

I don't understand why it wasn't ruled on today. She's been found guilty of M1. Get the damn penalty phase over with already! The defense team CHOSE not to call any character witnesses for their client the first time around when they had at least 1 that was waiting to be called up; why change your mind after for the 2nd round and say you need time to find witnesses? DoggieBoy, if he was alive, sure as hell wouldn't be one for Jodi. Noone else, other than Brewer, has been willing to speak. (Her parents and siblings don't count - she claimed they abused her and it'd go against her defense if they did speak.) The defense needs to be forced to get their act together. Delaying this part isn't going to change the fact that she won't be out in public again.

I want to know about the fight and the guy who approached her. What will we do without Beth?

I don't know, I miss her, she was on it.

This one says she'll check it out:
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15

It was someone with her mom. Maybe she needed a new red crayon and thought they could pass it in court.

Are they showing it later, or was it closed? There were conflicting reports. Nevermind, you answered above.

They'll show the judge's ruling that was in open court, not the proceedings that were in her chambers.

Court was literally about 5 minutes, in ruling, out. The rest of it was in chambers.

So, is it over?

Yep, till July 18th, when the judge will supposedly rule on the motion to delay until Jan. 2014.

I don't understand why it wasn't ruled on today. She's been found guilty of M1. Get the damn penalty phase over with already! The defense team CHOSE not to call any character witnesses for their client the first time around when they had at least 1 that was waiting to be called up; why change your mind after for the 2nd round and say you need time to find witnesses? DoggieBoy, if he was alive, sure as hell wouldn't be one for Jodi. Noone else, other than Brewer, has been willing to speak. (Her parents and siblings don't count - she claimed they abused her and it'd go against her defense if they did speak.) The defense needs to be forced to get their act together. Delaying this part isn't going to change the fact that she won't be out in public again.

Maybe they are trying to work out a deal before then?

steve krafft @SKrafftFox10#jodiarias #fox10 On a side note, Jodi is no longer wearing glasses.

What? You mean her vision is perfect without them? What will the defense do if this is mentioned by the prosecutor? (Must be her hair in her eyes giving her reason to wear them.)

She didn't wear them all the time. Did she use them mostly for reading? Or take them off to read? It was never really clear...

Forum List

Back