Jodi Arias Penalty

I see no merit in a higher court staying this. Just because the defense is clueless doesn't mean the trial should stop.

I see no merit in a higher court staying this. Just because the defense is clueless doesn't mean the trial should stop.

Yes, what I'm saying is, how does a new jury resolve the issue of this witness testifying?

You can't win an appeal because it's no fair that you lost and you had a tizzy fit about losing.

DENIED!

I don't think 52 year olds are dirty old men lol and my DH is 10 years older than me, it's not that. It's the soft, thing, weirdy, dirty old man vibe he gives off.

idk

How old were they when they were dating? I haven't watched interview yet but I think that's what makes it creepy.

If I have done the math right Jodi was 21 and DB was 40 ish.

She's 29 it's been 4 years, 5 years since Travis "passed away" and weren't Brewer and her together for 7 years?

So she was a teen - ?

Yes, what I'm saying is, how does a new jury resolve the issue of this witness testifying?

Unless it hangs and we start over, they wouldn't - the appellate judge would decide.

Correct?

I don't think the mistrial would apply to the entire trial, just the penalty phase. They put on all the witnesses they wanted and were given a ton of leeway. Whether or not ALV was "intimidated", she testified.

That guy Troy, who interviewed Arias after the verdict said the prosecutor was trying get the tape played in court but it was denied by the judge.

Unless it hangs and we start over, they wouldn't - the appellate judge would decide.

Correct?

I don't think the mistrial would apply to the entire trial, just the penalty phase. They put on all the witnesses they wanted and were given a ton of leeway. Whether or not ALV was "intimidated", she testified.

It's not going to mistrial - that may be grounds for appeal - but there is no merit to the mistrial motions and Judge Sherry already denied them. She's moving this thing forward to the end. Let the appellate judge take it from here.

Unless the jury can't decide, and I'll bet my bottom rep, they can unanimously decide. They've been waiting and waiting and waiting and thinking and thinking about nothing else.

Will the jury have the little Guilty signs to flash as Jodi speaks?

jodijurystill.jpg

Correct?

It's not going to mistrial - that may be grounds for appeal - but there is no merit to the mistrial motions and Judge Sherry already denied them. She's moving this thing forward to the end. Let the appellate judge take it from here.

Unless the jury can't decide, and I'll bet my bottom rep, they can unanimously decide. They've been waiting and waiting and waiting and thinking and thinking about nothing else.

Do you think that would be successful grounds for appeal?

How old were they when they were dating? I haven't watched interview yet but I think that's what makes it creepy.

If I have done the math right Jodi was 21 and DB was 40 ish.

She's 29 it's been 4 years, 5 years since Travis "passed away" and weren't Brewer and her together for 7 years?

So she was a teen - ?

No she met DB when they worked together and he was after her high school sweet heart that she had moved in with and quit high school. It was a 4 year relationship.

That guy Troy, who interviewed Arias after the verdict said the prosecutor was trying get the tape played in court but it was denied by the judge.

That guy Troy is in The Web. During his first interview with her, he fell right in, hook line and sinker. The last one was his undoing. "Look into my eyes, step into my web". Troy said I'm coming!!!!

That guy Troy is in The Web. During his first interview with her, he fell right in, hook line and sinker. The last one was his undoing. "Look into my eyes, step into my web". Troy said I'm coming!!!!

No, that interview was quite a "get" for him. I'm not convinced he fell for anything other than a ratings bonanza.

Do you think that would be successful grounds for appeal?

She gets an auto appeal on dp, I think the Nurmster thinks it's grounds for appeal and that's why he pulled that whole stunt yesterday. JoJo probably already has the damn thing written. Whether it actually is or not will be up to the judge.

Forum List

Back